“Two words. MONKEY BREAD”

MonKey Bread Factory
Ranked #2 of 24 Bakeries in Naples
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Description: Mon"Key" Bread????Some say this delightful treat received it's name because people would eat it with their fingers, pick at it and eat it "Monkeystyle". At the Monkey Bread Factory, Our famous version is a cross between a cinnamon roll and a sticky bun. Cinnamon Caramel pull apart buns.... Amazing tender dough coated in our cinnamon carmel, served warm and finished with our insanely delicious cream filling...AMAZING! Our Famous Mon"Key"s are available in Traditional Cinnamon with our crumb topping, Caramel Apple Pie, KeyLime Pie, Pecan Pie, Banana, Coconut, Smores!!, Pineapple Upside Down Mon"Key", Mudslide, even Maple Syrup & Bacon!!!! Once you try our incredible creations you will understand why we are so passionate about The Original Mon"Key" Bread Factory's incredible treats. Our unbelievable, scrumptious, delectable and divine (oooh YES, they are that good) Mon"Key"buntz will put a HUGE smile on your face and make a "Monkey" out of you from the very first bite.The Mon"Key" Bread Factory offers a full service coffee bar featuring Lavazza espresso and beans, as well as our own amazing flavors such as Mon"Key" Bread Brew, Kona Macadamia Nut, Key West Colada, Tahitian Vanilla and more! Our fun shop serves Naples Amazing Applez and Confections!!! Giant hand dipped apples.... Granny Smiths drenched in Butter Caramel and topped with decadent Belgian chocolates, candies, cookies and nuts. Fabulous Fudge!!! Real fire roasted giant marshmallow SMORES!! Our very famous, World Renowned - very own creation called Island Gold.... Toffee glazed Puffed Corn and toffee barks. Our signature KeyLime Pie, Coconut, and Florida Orange chocolate treats are not to be missed!! Our Taste of Sunshine series is the perfect treat for you to enjoy, as well as to take back to family and friends :)
Reviewed 2 April 2017 via mobile

This place is a stark contrast to the rest of tin city. We came here and I ordered the chocolate monkey bread. It was delicious and probably the best pastry I've had in a long time. If I had to describe the taste it would be like a hot chocolate muffin. Overall great pastry shop.

1  Thank brendancraw

Reviewed 2 April 2017 via mobile

Warm and fresh it tastes like cinnamon chocolate heaven. A must stop for people with a sweet tooth..

1  Thank Bill C
Reviewed 1 April 2017

This was our first time to the Monkey Bread Factory while visiting Naples. This is located at Tin City, which is a great place for cheaper Naples souvenirs. There is free parking here as well as several places to eat. We went in the evening after dinner and they had a few monkey breads left. They only had one chocolate chip one left and that is what we got and shared between 4 people. But honestly it's so good, I would get one for yourself! They had key lime and apple pie flavors available too. Once we placed our order, they warmed up the monkey bread in the microwave and added frosting on top. It was so good. They also have caramel puff corn here too that is a best seller. They also have chocolate covered apples, chocolate covered s'mores, chocolate covered Oreos and many more scrumptious treats. They also have chocolate covered frozen key lime pie on a stick , but it's $10. Definitely want to come here again for dessert when in the area on vacation.

1  Thank dshendri
Reviewed 20 March 2017 via mobile

We have made it a point to stop here every time we come to Tin City! We have gotten the fudge... delicious. We have gotten the monkey bread covered in icing... they warm it up and oh wow!!! Outstanding! We have also gotten the salted caramel apple. It was enormous and absolutely delicious! You can't go wrong here!

1  Thank seanjenni
Reviewed 13 March 2017 via mobile

Came in with my family, I was visiting for the first time, went in for a few coffees and my handicapped aunt was asking about the coffee because she was simply not clear about the order because there was a simple confusion... The lady ( skinny, black hair, spoke both english and spanish) FREAKED OUT and immediately started screaming and CUSSING at my entire family, the manager was standing right there and did absolutely nothing, I could not believe how incredibly rude for absolutely no reason she was being. I am extremely disappointed at the service and very upset management nor herself take any responsibility specially by her making a scene. WOW! Ruined the end of a great day at a place with many memories from my diseased grandfather for my family. If you think of going there DON'T, terrible, terrible service! Even kept screaming as we were leaving.

MonKeyBreadFactory, Owner at MonKey Bread Factory, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2017

Hello Rosalya,
We do so appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your experience. We all grow and learn from these teaching experiences. The staff member has been questioned about this situation, and we had a long discussion about customer respect and gratitude regardless of what is happening personally.
As you can see by our amazing reviews, our creations are truly loved by our customers. As small business owners, we strive to create and produce the most amazing and unique dessert treats with the hopes of offering a truly memorable experience for our customers. We know and have been told over and over again that this “WOW” experience we hope to offer, is the experience our customers enjoy.
We want to express to you that we believe this review of a person, is not a review of our business; our business that we have created from just an idea and a vision, and work morning to night 7 days a week tirelessly to sustain. The person you are referring to has been reprimanded, and now all that is left is this horrible review tarnishing the integrity our business which we have built from the ground up. Our wonderful and unique business which we have poured our lives as well as life savings into, and spend every waking hour thinking about and striving to make even better, has been tarnished. What we are hoping you understand; the one you are hurting with your review is not the young girl, but the hard working creators and owners.
We all struggle in some way as your have explained about your family members. We all struggle, even the young girl you are writing about. The self employed woman, who is also fighting cancer as well as a crippling disease; is this small business owner who is fighting everyday to stay in a mindset of gratitude and optimism, while battling everyday to stay healthy while working hard to keep our small business operating and growing.
We all make impetuous decisions based on emotions from time to time, but your decision to write this review does not go away, your mark on our lives is out there for all to read. This kind of negative review impacts our family, our lives and well being, and our ability to pay our bills and support our family.
After some reflection, I hope you can understand the reality and impact of this situation. I ask you to see this situation from our perspective and remove this review which is a permanent scar on our reputation for all to see.
I truly hope all the people in the world can see and understand the impact of one’s decisions and actions upon others. I try to live my life following God’s rules, “Do unto others as you would have them do unto you” and I wish all the people of the world would live this way.
I thank you so much for your understanding and kindness. I wish you all the best in your endeavors, and hope you find a way to follow your dreams as well.
God Bless, Karen & Jeff