“Great ice cream! ”

Adelheidi’s Organics
Ranked #3 of 46 Dessert in Naples
Price range: US$4 - US$6
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating
Description: Adelheidi's might make one think of a little girl climbing an Alpine mountain and picking flowers while visiting her grandfather's house. And yes, all frozen desserts are old-world handcrafted and entirely from scratch. But if you look closer you quickly find Adelheidi's wild and state-of-the-art side: Gelato and Ice Cream come in such imaginative flavors as Strawberry-Basil, Chocolate-Lavender, Mango-Chili, White Rose and Cardamon, as well as timeless favorites Vanilla Bean, Butter Pecan and Peanut Butter. You'll taste the difference as the ingredients are ALL ORGANIC with NO TOXINS. Furthermore we use grass-fed milk and cream and you can taste the difference. Adelheidi's motto is well expressed in Oscar Wilde's quote "I'm a man of simple tastes. I'm always satisfied with the best."Frozen desserts: gelato, ice cream, bowls, frozen yogurt, fruit ice, sorbets, milkshakes, smoothies. Everything is made fresh daily on the premises on the basis of our proprietory recipes.
Reviewed March 24, 2018 via mobile

An open and light little ice cream shop with a great loads of different flavored ice cream. Friendly staff explaining the different flavors and offering taste samples.

$6,60 for 4 scoops.

Reviewed March 23, 2018 via mobile

Pretty disappointed- I was determined to save room for dessert (after dining at an amazing restaurant off 5th ave) so I could try some unique gelato. I popped in at 10:30pm to snag a scoop or two. I know the establishment was closing soon but other visitors were just leaving and I would not be long. I sampled two flavors and I inquired about nuts. (Specifically were there nuts in the banana split) both employees did not know whether the gelato contained nuts. I feel employees should be familiar with the menu, especially allergens and/or have information to reference an allergy. My simple question seemed to be a bother. Inquired about one scoop option and was told sure but you have to pay for two... I ended up with salted caramel and vanilla berry. Upon leaving at 10:32, the employee followed me and locked the door behind me. The sign clearly states open to 11pm on Fridays and Saturdays. Unfortunately, I won’t be back. You should treat your last customer like your first customer of the day. I provided two for the gelato- it was decent. Nothing memorable but not awful. I should have ate dessert at the restaurant

Reviewed March 11, 2018 via mobile

We came to Adelheidis for dessert and coffee after a friend that lived in Naples told us about it. Let’s just say...Best Ice Cream Ever!!! I ordered the lavender and pear champagne, so refreshing and yummy! My husband is way less adventurous and he had swiss chocolate and almond, extremely good as well. Coffee was good and the place is very nice, with simple tables and chairs and centerpieces, but very beautiful. Everything is organic. Highly recommended it!

1  Thank emilena89
Reviewed February 24, 2018

A very pleasant gelato shop just off 5th Ave S. Good gelato and an interesting collection of vegan snacks too. Alex was charming, patient and knowledgeable as she answered our questions and guided us through the options.

1  Thank tonyrnyc
Reviewed February 18, 2018 via mobile

Thursday we had dinner on 5th Ave and saved dessert for a stop at this gelato shop. So glad we did! The young people serving us were friendly and generous with samples, the decor charming with fresh roses on the tables, and the gelato...delicious! Reminded us of a little shop in Florence! Stop by and enjoy!