“Full kitchen”

Ranked #11 of 59 Hotels in Naples
Florida
“Full kitchen”
Reviewed 12 February 2012

These rooms have full kitchens. They offer free dinner many nights and comped drinks. I travel to Naples 4x per year for work and this is where I always stay. Close to shopping, food and anything you want to do.

Room Tip: Stay away from the ground floor, people walk by the windows and headlights shine into your room at n...
  • Stayed November 2011, travelled on business
traysee65, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Naples-Gulf Coast, responded to this review, 27 February 2012
I love that you were able to enjoy our Social hour that we hold ever Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays. It is a great way to relax after being on the road all day. Thank you for choosing to stay with us when you are in Naples look forward to seeing you again soon.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (161)
Arbor Vitae
Reviewed 12 February 2012

My husband and I stayed for only one night but would have been happy for a few more. The hotel staff were very friendly and helpful. We pricelined our stay for a discount but were allowed to change rooms on arrival for non-smoking. Room had a little kitchenette with a full fridge, sink, stove, microwave and dishes.

They have a managers reception Tuesday - Thursday from 5:30 - 7:30 including free wine, beer and some type of snack/dinner. We had tacos and there was a pretty decent spread. Pool is small but okay. Free continental breakfast was up to par. Chickee bar was fun with good conversation. Pretty diverse group of people but mostly over 60.... Close enough to the public beaches within a short drive.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled as a couple
Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review regarding your stay at the Staybridge Suites in Naples. We are pleased to hear that you and your husband enjoyed yourselves and wanted your stay to last longer. We would love to have you both back again and hope that next time you could stay as long as you'd like.
Sapphire, North Carolina
Reviewed 9 February 2012

This is a great property for extended stays. The property is kept very clean and attended to. The staff is very courteous and attentive to your needs and inquiries. You can't beat the hot breakfast in the morning and food at happy hour Tues - Thurs evenings. They also have complementary laundry facility for their guests.
There are many restaurants within walking distance. Publix and other shopping venues are next door.
We usually rent a condo when we go to Naples to thaw out, but from now on this is where we'll stay.

Room Tip: They have studios, and one and two bedroom suites. If you want a suite make your reservation well in...
  • Stayed January 2012, travelled with family
traysee65, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Naples-Gulf Coast, responded to this review, 28 February 2012
Thank you for the kind words you wrote regarding our staff and our property. I would have to agree with you that Naples is a great place to relax and enjoy the beautiful weather. A perfect place to "thaw out". We are excited to hear that you choose to stay with us instead of a condo from now on. We would love to have you!
New York City, New York
Reviewed 29 January 2012

Just returned from 3 nights at the Staybridge Suites. I was attending a conference at the Naples Grande but all rooms were booked when I tried.

Tracy and staff could not have been nicer or more efficient. I booked the queen suite and the room was certainly adequate for one person. Free and always working Wifii so easy to get your work done.

Though it was a bit of a walk to the Naples Grande, I walked both ways each day with no problems. The room was very clean and the refrigerator turned out to be a godsend. When travelling solo on business, sometimes you just need to pick yourself up something to eat and unwind from the nonstop networking.

I arrived at 11:30 and Tracey had me in my room early (12:00 noon), suggested lunch spots, supermarket is right down the block with loads of choices for quick meals. Little pool area is nice and has a nice community atmosphere cause many guests stay for extended periods.

the other guests were delightful and even invited me to sit with them at the fire pit in the evening. Nice range of ages too--always had a pleasant conversation at the pool.

If you needed any assistance they were more than happy to help. Breakfast was good and there was a nice variety.

So, I would highly recommend the Staybridge and Tracey.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank eigig
We are thrilled to hear that you were able to enjoy the accommodations, pool area and the Social gatherings we have in the evenings. It is a great place to meet people and relax. We try very hard to create a home away from home type of atmosphere at the Staybridge Suites in Naples. We are so glad you were able to enjoy it. Would love to have you back.
Aloha
Reviewed 30 December 2011

3 families stayed one night in this property and wished could have stayed longer! Rooms were spacious, clean, and recently updated I believe. Small bar and firepit by the pool which we took advantage of that evening. Wish we could have stayed longer.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled with family
traysee65, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Naples-Gulf Coast, responded to this review, 25 April 2012
Thanks for the great review. We are so pleased to hear that you and your family had a enjoyable stay with us at the Staybridge Suites in Naples Florida. Next time please stay as long as you like.
Kells, Ireland
Reviewed 24 December 2011

we had a great stay here- staff were friendly and the service was great on the negative side though the walls are very thin and it did get quite noisy late at night. the perks and breakfast were good.
it is located near local supermarket and there are shopping malls close by - we stayed here as it was located close to Coastland mall -
would recommend this hotel :)

• Stayed December 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank Joeanne M
Cedar Park, Texas
Reviewed 16 December 2011

We gave this hotel TWO chances, figuring the first just had to be an aberration. We fist stayed at the Staybridge in Naples, FL, arriving late at night without a reservation. It is conveniently located on US 41, and close enough to town and shopping, and not too far from the beach. When we arrived, so tired that the first thing I did upon arriving in the double bedded room, was to throw back the sheets on one bed, and planned to jump in without unpacking. Instead of the crisp, tight sheets every housekeeper in the world is taught to do, the bottom sheet was terribly wrinkled; and worst of all, had an indentation of wrinkles and depth, in the center in the form of a person. The same was true of the pillow. The center was especially loose and wrinkled, looking as it would when it had just been slept in. I went to the other bed, threw back those sheets, AND IT WAS THE SAME! I immediately called the front desk to demand another room or the sheets changed, and they said housekeeping had left, and Therese could move to another room. We did so, and in the second room, both beds had the same slept-in appearance. I asked the front desk person to come up, and she eventually did; but blew it off saying ethe sheets were just a little wrinkled, and smoothed them out.

I travel with a bedsac, and was too tired to go elsewhere, so used the beds ac so as not to sleep on the clearly used sheets. I wrote a strongly worded note to housekeeping the following morning, demanding that all sheets be changed the next day. To make sure the front desk person was mistaken about all the newly made beds looked that way, I put tiny pen dots on the underside of each sheet and pillow case. That way I would know for sure If they were changed. I reminded the front desk upon leaving for the day that the sheets must be changed.

When I arrived back that nite, I looked at the beds, and they looked exactly as they had the previous night--slept in. I looked for my pen dots, and sure enough, they were there. THEY REFUSED TO CHANGE THE CLEARLY USED SHEETS!!! I required that the only person in charge in the hotel that nit either bring me fresh sheets or change them herself. Se brought sheets, and I changed them. The next day, when checking out, I again complained at the service, and asked for a corporate contact. I was given no discount for my troubling stay, and they clung to their story that the non-English speaking housekeeping staff changes the sheets properly.

Ihad taken photos with my phone of all four beds when we first saw them, showing sheet corners pulled up on some sides, a hair on one pillow, and the clearly slept-in condition. I emailed these and my comments on my experience to corporate Holiday Inn, which owns Staybridge. I was astonished to get a snippy reply, saying that "corporate policy was to change sheets only between guests, not during any stay, regardless of the guest's request, and only after 7 days". Considering this staggered sheet change could be very confusing to schedule, and even more difficult for Spanish speaking maids to understand, it appears obvious that, no matter who comes or goes, they stick to the 7-day rule, and only change the sheets at that interval. No apology, no credit, no remorse on Holiday Inn's part.

We were forced to stay there another time when booked there for a meeting. When the beds again looked clearly slept in, we checked out and stayed elsewhere at extra cost to us.

Relatives who hadn't heard our experience also stayed there, and also had the sale "used sheets" experience.

Because this is a booked-up resort town, they can clearly get away with this. It is a deplorable corporate policy that hides behind trying to conserve water and be "green". The only thing that is green, is the face of the guest who realizes he is paying to stay in Ithe same sheets as the previous guest.

Room Tip: Don't stay here; or, if you do, demand extra sheets and change them before sleep.
  • Stayed February 2011, travelled on business
7 Thank janels
TorgersonProperties, Manager at Staybridge Suites Naples-Gulf Coast, responded to this review, 31 January 2012
I want to, first and foremost, apologize to you. It is our goal to always surpass our guests’ expectations with each visit. We disappointed you, and we are disappointed in ourselves in hearing about your experience.

Our expectation is that we will do whatever it takes for our guests so they leave Staybridge Suites with the best possible vacation or business trip possible. We do have corporate policies from Staybridge Suites that we adhere to in order to provide consistency across our brand. One example of that is light touch housekeeping service for guests who stay longer. Please know that we change the bed sheets in between each guest. That is an absolute must. During a long term guest’s stay, daily light touch housekeeping service means we remove the trash, vacuum, make the bed, change out the towels and run the dishwasher. Each week during the stay, we completely clean the suite from top to bottom and change the guest’s sheets while remaking the bed. But please understand that we always change the sheets between guests. This is what most of our long term guests prefer, but we can always tailor our cleaning schedule to suit our guests’ needs. Despite what you heard from the brand’s response, we will absolutely customize your stay to your needs.

What is most disappointing is that we heard about your experience and didn’t respond in a way that gave you confidence in our service. We should have apologized and fixed it to your satisfaction before you left our hotel. I will review your comments with our staff. We can all learn from this. Although we aren’t perfect, we always try to fix situations and make things right for our guests when we do make mistakes. I am so sorry you didn’t experience that for yourself.

Please accept our sincere apologies for your experience.