Just returned from a 5 night stay with another couple at the Ritz Carlton Golf Resort, Naples and had a wonderful time.
The hotel is beautiful and in excellent condition. The staff goes well beyond what is necessary to assure a memorable visit.
The rooms are clean, comfortable and the golf view is great. Try to get a balcony. Andy is the golf concierge and he is very helpful. There are two on site golf courses , Tiburon Gold and Black. We liked the Gold Course the best. Check with Andy to make sure golf is available as they have events at times. The golf package is the best way to get the lowest rate. Beverly in guest relations is very helpful and can get you the best dinner reservations in Naples. Try Truluck's, Campielas, Don Shula's, Flemings and the restaurant at the hotel. The bar has great food and is very reasonable with perfect waiters that really care. There is a free shuttle on the half hour to the beach Ritz that you really need to see. It is bigger and more elegant. The Grill there is as good as it gets and we ate there one night though it is expensive-but well worth the experience. Take the shuttle or pay $20 to park at the beach Ritz. Parking is free at the Golf Ritz if you park yourself and it i very easy and convenient to park your own car
I highly recommend this property and I am ver picky. Free Wall Street Journal and NYT every day. Free juice in the lobby and coffee makers in the rooms.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surround yourself with the rolling green vistas of North America's premier golf setting. The Ritz-Carlton Golf Resort, Naples boasts two Greg Norman-designed courses that will satisfy even the most discerning player’s expectations. Challenge yourself on the green, then retreat to unrivaled luxury of Florida’s top-rated golf resort hotel. The Ritz-Carlton Golf Resort, Naples is a AAA Five-Diamond, Mobil Four-Star Mediterranean-style sanctuary that offers 295 well-appointed guest rooms, including 31 club rooms, 40 suites and a Presidential Suite, as well as three exceptional dining establishments, 12 unique, spacious meeting rooms, the Tiburon Golf Course and a large pool area with poolside service. Guests at The Ritz-Carlton Golf Resort, Naples are also encouraged to enjoy access to the services and amenities at the neighboring Ritz-Carlton, Naples beach resort via a complimentary shuttle service between the resorts. Only three miles away, The Ritz-Carlton, Naples beach resort boast dazzling views of the Gulf of Mexico, warm golden sunsets, three miles of pristine beach, seven unique restaurants and a world-class spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Marriott, Travelocity.ca, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton Golf Resort, Naples reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ritz-Carlton Golf Resort, Naples Hotel Naples
- Ritz Carlton Hotel Naples
- Ritz Naples
- Ritz-Carlton Naples
- Naples Ritz-Carlton
- The Ritz-Carlton Golf Resort, Naples Florida