US$121
US$205
Official Website
US$127
US$120
Inn of Naples(Naples)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$269
US$201
US$165
Preferred Hotels
Trianon Old Naples(Naples)(Great Value!)
US$137
US$116
Priceline
Naples Grande Beach Resort(Naples)
US$285
US$251
  • Pool
US$350
US$309
  • Beachfront
1,055 results
All reviewsthe ritzsister resortlobby loungepro shopself parkingfree shuttlebeautiful propertybeach locationgumbo limbooff seasonturn down servicefitness centerclub levelevery staff membershuttle servicelong weekendgreat resort
Reviewed July 9, 2017 via mobile

My wife and I stayed for three nights at the golf location. We were warmly welcomed and enjoyed our room and stay.

Travel between Golf Resort and Beach Resort: we'd initially been concerned about this but it was no big deal. A shuttle runs once an hour between both locations and is less than a 10 minute drive. Be advised that this shuttle is timely and does not sit for long. If you're a couple of minutes late, you'll likely miss it.

Parking: both valet and self parking is available. We self parked which was simple and a two minute walk back to hotel. If you've parked at the Golf Resort, you can drive to the Beach Resort and valet during your time there for no additional cost other than tip.

Walking: we walked the golf course a couple of mornings, as well as a neighborhood that runs next to the course. Great walks that can eat up some steps if you want them.

Pool: the pool at the Golf Resort was less crowded than the pools at the Beach Resort. There is not an adult only pool at the golf location but we survived. Only complaint is that guests should not be allowed to play loud music from their own devices. There is music at the pool already and listening to someone else's music selection can painful. Note that the Beach Resort has two pools - one adult and one kids. The adult pool is on the smaller side and was packed when we were there.

Food: good options at each location. At the Golf Resort we had a fantastic dinner at Bella Vista on their patio overlooking the golf course one night. Carlos gave us great food recommendations and provided great services. We also had a bagel and tea each morning from the Expresso Breakfast spot in the lobby.
We did have lunch at Gumbo Limbo at the Beach location. Grabbed a spot overlooking the ocean and the mangrove trees. The Grouper Tacos are legit.

The actual sandy beach (at Beach Resort in case you're not following): really enjoyed the beach here and it's great for walking too. The Beach Resort does charge for umbrellas though. It's less expensive after 3, so that's when we got one each day.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank BirdiesTravels1
Reviewed July 7, 2017

At the risk of being redundant, the Ritz-Carlton Golf Resort in Naples is an absolutely outstanding property with only the best people as its employees, only the highest quality amenities on its property and only the most outstanding food in its restaurants. And having Ritz-Carlton beach access as a bonus only made things more perfect for us during our week-long birthday/anniversary combo celebration. There is nothing to dislike at this hotel, including the terrific summer beach package that lured us there and a great vibe that just oozes relaxation. Much quieter than the beach property, you feel as if you almost have the place to yourself at times. But make no mistake - the staff make this hotel the gem that it is, and for that reason it sits at the very top of my list of favorite hotels. We can't wait to come back.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank toin
Reviewed July 4, 2017

We visited this hotel for a family gathering. During the entire stay, the staff went out of their way to make the stay as comfortable as possible for everyone. The difficulty with a limited physical property is that there is only so much you can do to make a stay "luxurious." For example, the standard rooms are too small to accommodate 2 queen beds, so if you are traveling with a child, you either need to get a room with 2 double beds or one king bed and a pull-out armchair/twin bed. We traveled with our small child who used the pull out bed and found it comfortable, and my husband and I found the regular bed extremely comfortable too. There is a small balcony with chairs from which we could see across the town of Naples, and everyone else's balcony. A nice eco feature is that the A/C shuts off when the balcony slider is opened.

The rooms and overall property are nicely decorated in typical 2000's Florida country club decor, and the Nepresso machine in our room was a nice surprise. Plentiful closet and drawer space for everyone in our party. The bathroom is clean but tiny and doesn't really have anyplace to keep your sundry items except right on the sink edge (no drawer or towel bar to hang it from.) Marble flooring is lovely and also quite slippery. Bathrobes are comfortable and a nice thing to include.

The restaurant menus were outdated and limited (4 or fewer choices for each course), remaining in the meat and starch era of cuisine. The one veg-based option in their main restaurant was a pickled beet salad which was exactly like eating a bowl of pickles for dinner. The meat-free kid options were grilled cheese and french fries. (They were able to make small salads and other vegetable options on request though.) Breakfast buffet has standard options - no reservations, and the line for a table gets quite long during peak hours.

Check in was crowded and solutions to make it more pleasant were awkward. For example, there was a large candy trolley which I hoped to edge past without much ado (my child can't eat food coloring), but a staff member noticed that we had passed without partaking and repeatedly asked if we were SURE we didn't want any despite repeated assurances that we did not. And a glass of champagne is awkward when one is maneuvering luggage - much nicer to enjoy when already settled in. Nice that they tried to make the crowding more bearable, but would prefer to just have a shorter check in and enjoy features afterward. (Perhaps a pre-check in option on the website would speed things up.)

The pool is large and nicely landscaped. The staff are lovely and make regular rounds to make sure that fresh chair covers and towels are on each chair. Live guitar music was a beautiful and soothing feature, and they bring out a ton of pool toys for the kids to use. Large jugs of cucumber and fruit infused ice water and plentiful stacks of cups are refreshing. A small adjacent playground is nice for the littlest kids to move and climb, and it also has tiny loungers. Nearby air conditioned bathrooms are well-maintained. Chairs fill up quickly during peak hours, but staff is also good about making sure that "dibs" don't hold up unoccupied chairs from people who want to use them.

The shuttle to the sister property on the beach is an extremely nice feature. It's a lovely stretch of beach and has comforts included like loungers and ice water.

All in all, we would probably not return for a family vacation. The current accommodations and amenities do not justify the price tag, compared to other luxury resorts in the area.

Room Tip: Be aware that rooms with 2 beds have double, not queen beds
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank TeaWithBreadAndJam
Reviewed June 25, 2017 via mobile

I am glad Marco Island Hilton relocated me to this gem, they had a minor electrical fire and their property is closed for repair.
Personnel at the Ritz Carlton were professional and always welcome you with a smile.
Had two minor issues with my room 3062 that was solved promptly. The battery of the door needed to be changed and the sink in the bathroom was clogged. My self parking charge were taken care for the inconveniences.
If you are into golf this place host a PGA tournament. I prefer this place to the Ritz Carlton, 3 miles from the Ritz Carlton Golf Resort, it is less crowded and it is more relaxing. But you can enjoy both facilities, if you park you car here you can enjoy a complementary valet parking when you go to the beach property. If you don't want to drive there is a shuttle that take you there every 30 min.
I am sure I will be back for my next vacation.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank David J
Reviewed June 18, 2017

This was our second time at this property, and we were as pleased with it this time as our first time. The Ritz Golf Resort at Naples really sets the bar on luxury and customer service. All the employees make you feel as though you are the most important guest at the hotel. I am a platinum member and requested a suite upgrade if available. We had a dog with us and usually dogs are only allowed on the ground floor or lobby floor. Unfortunately, there were no suites available on either of these floors because they were being cleaned, so Brooke at the front desk instantly accommodated us on the second floor without question. She was the first (but certainly not last) friendly face of our trip. When we got to our room, Ivan from in-room dining had set up a beautiful spread of fruit, champagne, and doggie treats for Oscar.

The rooms are amazing as with any Ritz, but the thing that makes this place special are the employees. On our first visit in September 2016, we met a server at Lemonia named Ene. He has since been promoted to manager of the pool and cafe. He remembered us! He even knew what we had ordered when we ate at Lemonia previously. He offered to be of service to us numerous times and was always friendly. It makes you feel very special that you are remembered from a previous visit. By the way, the pool is beautiful and a delight on hot days. They even provided floats for guests, which I thought was a fun touch.

Speaking of Lemonia, the servers at breakfast are spectacular. Shannon is AMAZING!! She calls you by name and remembers your preferences. My husband and I like two different types of tea at breakfast and two different juices. She had them waiting for us when we sat down from the buffet! Andrew is another excellent server and another employee who remembered us from September 2016! My husband and I are low key and don't make a lot of demands, so we're pretty easy to forget...but not by these employees! Needless to say, get the breakfast buffet at Lemonia. You can't go wrong with an omelette station, waffle station, pancakes, eggs, bacon, sausage, yogurt, and the daily chef's special. This buffet is a lot of high quality food...not just a lot of food. By the way..another shining star at breakfast was one of the men who stocks the food. I did not get his name, but I believe he was a Hispanic male with darker eyeglasses. I didn't see one of the pastries that I had really enjoyed the day before, so I asked him about it. He said they change the pastries everyday. I told him how good it was, and he told me to hold on. Next thing I knew, he came out of the kitchen with those pastries!

I could go on and on about the Ritz...who couldn't? But this Ritz is my absolute favorite because of the high quality service and the employees who make you feel so special. My only complaint about this place is that it sets the bar so high, I find myself being overly critical of other Ritzs' employees :) My husband and I (and Oscar the weenie dog) are very appreciative of a wonderful stay at the Ritz Golf Resort.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple