US$136
US$133
US$120
US$316
US$269
Inn of Naples(Naples)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$179
US$89
US$85
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$94/night.

Trianon Old Naples(Naples)(Great Value!)
US$142
US$116
Priceline
Naples Grande Beach Resort(Naples)
US$229
US$214
  • Pool
US$350
US$309
  • Beachfront
1,056 results
All reviewsthe ritzsister resortlobby loungepro shopself parkingfree shuttlebeautiful propertybeach locationgumbo limbooff seasonturn down servicefitness centerclub levelevery staff membershuttle servicelong weekendgreat resort
Reviewed January 21, 2007

My husband and I and my parents stayed at the Ritz Carlton Golf Resort in Naples for a long weekend in early December. It's a beautiful facility and the rooms and service were exactly what we expected from a Ritz Carlton. It's smaller than their other Naples resort -- and when we first arrived we were regretting not staying at the beach property (shuttles were available). But by the time we left we actually preferred the smaller, more intimate setting, the friendlier staff, the lobby bar, the outside seating, and the location. My husband and father golfed every day -- and loved the course but were really disappointed that they were only permitted to play one of their two courses -- the other was closed to guests. From my husband's perspective, I'm not sure we'd go there again unless they could play both golf courses.

The food was super -- and the superb staff at the golf club house restaurant made the food that much better. We had dinner over at the beach resort one night -- and wished we had stayed and ate at Lemonia -- much nicer ambiance (and food)! Sunday brunch was pricey -- but so worth it. The pool area was much smaller, but we really enjoyed it because there were less kids and noise than the beach resort pool -- but it was nice to shuttle over to the beach resort if we chose to. I would highly recommend this Ritz to golfers and their families! But if you're not golfers, I'm not sure I'd choose it over so many other Ritz properties.

• Stayed: January 2007, travelled as a couple
7  Thank JVinVA
Reviewed January 13, 2007

Stayed At the Ritz Golf Resort in early Jan. and wish I was still there.

First the Golf:
Both courses were challenging with a great layout and beautifully landscaped . Overall some of the best holes I have had the luxury of playing.

The Resort:
The property was also fatastic with a palm tree lined driveway and great detail throughout. After taking a trip to the beach resort I felt the golf resort was the better choice ( as well as being less expensive). The golf resort felt more intimate. There was always a great place to sit outside with great views of the property and enjoy a cigar and a drink.

Dining:
We only had a couple of meals at the resort as Naples has so many great restuarants (Chops City Grill Or Randy's, a great local seafood joint to just name a couple ) But Lamonia on the property was By far the best meal we had all week, five stars all the way.
The Ritz Carlton Golf Resort was top notch. I can't wait to return.

• Stayed: January 2007, travelled with friends
5  Thank msonnn
Reviewed December 4, 2006

Beautiful property with excellent service across the board. The restaurant breakfast buffet was over the top. The pool and poolside service were wonderful. This property was less crowded than Naples Beach Ritz. The convenient shuttle to the beach resort meant easy access to the Beach Ritz's Spa, Sunsets, and casual beachfront restaurant. The room was elegant with terrific housekeeping. Compared with other Ritz properties, the spa was just nice, and I don't think I was proactively addressed by my name once. If I had been able to play the beautiful golf course, this would have probably been one of the best hotels in the brand.

• Stayed: November 2006, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Ravenduffer
Reviewed November 26, 2006

I stayed at the Ritz Carlton Golf Resort in November 2006 while attending a conference. This was the second year I attended the conference at this location and was very satisfied wtih my experience on both stays.

Check in was a breeze and my room was exceptionally clean throughout my stay. The food served at the conference was excellent as was the lunch I enjoyed at the lobby bar upon my arrival. I did not use in-room dining. The business center allows for free internet access 24/7. Much appreciated! There is no ATM on site, however, the front desk was happy to cash my personal check (I needed some tip money!)

The shuttle to the Ritz-Carlton beach resort was great. The beach is only three miles away and there is a bus waiting for you at the top and bottom of the hour. The common areas of the golf resort actually seemed a bit more plush than the beach resort. The pool at the golf resort was completely deserted whenever I passed by. Even when the hotel was very busy, there still seemed to be a very relaxed atmosphere about.

I'm not a serious golfer, but the course and golf accommodations seemed fine to me during the round I played.

The golf resort lives up to Ritz Carlton standards in all areas. I look forward to returning!

• Stayed: October 2006, travelled on business
5  Thank akoser
Reviewed November 21, 2006

My husband and I had a fabulous time staying at the Ritz Carlton for our anniversary. The property itself is the most magnificent one I've seen in SW Florida, far surpassing the RC Naples beach resort down the road IMO. We stayed in an executive suite, which was large, comfortable, and downright spotless, with two balconies overlooking the gorgeous grounds in front of the hotel. Check-in was a breeze and we were greeted with a smile, as we were every time we passed an RC employee during our stay. The one thing we were most amazed about is how quiet the hotel is! We didn't hear a soul in any of the other rooms next to us, which we absolutely loved.

As far as service, it lived up to the RC standards every time. Housekeeping was quick and thorough, valets literally sprinted ahead of me to open my car door, and the greeters and servers at their restaurant Lemonia were attentive and refreshingly laid-back, not overly stuffy like you'd expect at a 5-star hotel. And we thought the food was phenomenal, albeit outrageously priced, but we expected that ($14 for a black angus burger, but it was goooood!). Plus we loved that we could take a free shuttle from the hotel to the RC beach resort for afternoon tea.

One person mentioned a few posts back that this resort is only good if you happen to be a golfer. But the thing is, if you're NOT a golfer, you pretty much have the entire place to yourself! While the other guests are hitting the links, you can relax virtually undisturbed in any other part of the property (especially the pool, which we saw all of about 4 people besides us at!). I do agree that if you're looking for the hustle and bustle of a typical hotel, with tons of activity and goings-on, this might not be the place for you. But if you're looking for a place to just decompress and surround yourself with quiet, understated elegance, I couldn't recommend it more. We've definitely found our place to stay in Florida and will be back next year!

• Stayed: November 2006, travelled as a couple