All reviewsfront deskhot tubflat screen tvfridge and microwavebeds were comfortablepool areaihopmotelfloridapets
Reviewed March 31, 2018 via mobile

The rooms appear to have been renovated recently. The suites are still under construction, but there was no construction noise or inconvenience. Plenty of parking. My room was clean and renovated. The pool was nice. Somehow, a dog got into my in-laws’ room. That was weird, but no damage was done. Location was great, and close to beaches. Not sure why they don’t include a breakfast like most hotels. And the room service cart sounded like a 747 taking off as it rolled down the hallway every morning. But overall I’d definitely come back. Good overall room and service for the price.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Sharif_M
Reviewed March 9, 2018

Stayed here recently for two weeks. Management and cleaners very friendly. Have friends who stay in Naples for the winter. Will stay here longer next year. All in all was happy with service. Stayed at red roof all winter starting at home in Montreal then lake George then Harrisburg Virginia Jacksonville Florida west palm and now here in Naples. I am the owner of a 10 year old puggle and I truly appreciate their compassion for my Bubba. Like I said will return next year hopefully for the entire winter.

Room Tip: 153 on the far right hand side
Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank bubbabares
Reviewed February 17, 2018

I stayed at the Red Roof Inn + in Naples, FL, here for two nights with my 2 well behaved, clean dogs. I chose Red Roof often when traveling with my dogs as they have no pet fees and are pet friendly (rather than "pet tolerant"). However, Red Roof seems to have changed their pet policy - I am not sure if this is for all hotels or just some but it's now "one small dog per room" only. After arriving fairly late in the evening, I waited for about 20 minutes before anyone showed up at the front desk to check me in. When he learned I had TWO DOGS he was very displeased and I thought I would get turned away. After assuring him that he would never know I had ANY dogs (quiet, well behaved dogs and I cover all the furniture with clean sheets from home) he let me check in.
Once this was all sorted out, I was given an updated room, which was really nice. Brand new, sparkling clean. I thought I was getting special treatment (ha ha) but it turns out there was only one wing complete and the rest of the hotel was closed. On my way to my room, there was a family walking 2 giant mastiffs. So...Others were also surprised at the "one small dog per room" policy. (?)
The pool area seemed closed off, but I was gone all day at an event so couldn't tell. They are making a very nice outdoor garden/courtyard which again, will be nice when finished. I like the outdoor corridors and they had a grassy area with doggy waste bags and a garbage can conveniently placed in a grassy area. Yet I still found piles of old dog poop! This makes me so mad! Maybe this is why more and more hotels are becoming less pet friendly. Please people traveling with dogs, pick up after them, keep them quiet and cover the beds and furniture!!
All in all I slept well on comfy beds with a nice choice of pillows. The bathroom was the only place where it looks like the renovation budget ran out. Old tubs were painted to look new...But the paint flaked off while I was using it.
I probably will not stay here again, but only because of their new dog policy. Such a shame as it is convenient and economical for an event I attend every year.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed August 12, 2017 via mobile

Hotel lobby staff friendly, the hotel has missing things like coffee machine, blow dryer, that I can live with, but the other guests were scary, we were a family of 4 with 2 kids and the ambience was to be afraid of, very extrange customers, thanks God we were just staying for 1 night.

Stayed: August 2017
1  Thank lizbrea
Reviewed August 1, 2017

We were going to the Everglades and needed a place to stay for one night. We found this on the internet and from the pictures and the price it seemed to be a decent place. We arrived to friendly staff, and at first glance the motel seemed ok. When we arrived to the room it looked like the doors had been forced open several times.This is a non smoking facility, but still our room smelled like someone had just been smoking there. Since I am travelling a lot through my work,I do not have big demands, but the rooms need to be clean and I need to feel safe. I checked both beds and the bed linen were not clean and had undefined staines. We contacted the receptionist and after a while he offered us a suite. He did his utmost to help us in the situation. The suite was ok but the air-conditioning was really noisy. We felt like sleeping in the midst of a storm. The motel has wonderful staff in the lobby, and the experience would have been quite different if it had not been for them.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family