“Great food”

IHOP
Ranked #265 of 1,055 Restaurants in Naples
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

We ate here twice on our trip to Naples. We were seated as soon as we arrived. The waitress was nice both times. The food took a little while getting out to us on the first time we came but the waitress told us that it might be a little bit. But the food was so good we went back the next day to eat breakfast there again and the food was good that day also. We would definitely go back.

Reviewed April 1, 2018

We were staying at the Holiday Inn Express next door, and we opted not to eat their free buffet breakfast, so over to IHOP we went. Our nice server, Mary Jay, also happened to seat us quickly, when we walked in. The food was typical IHOP food but the service was above average for an IHOP.

1  Thank JSR_Adventures
Reviewed March 29, 2018 via mobile

After my unpleasant review of the other IHOP in Naples I thought it was only fair to post this much more pleasant experience. This was everything I expected, good food, good service, nice atmosphere. Thanks Davis Blvd for showing us how it should be done.

Reviewed November 4, 2017

I had tried to go to the original pancakes as suggested but they closed earlier..finally during a day trip to Naples I searched on Google maps for pancakes and found this American chain . In the Manu mainly breakfast foods: pancakes waffles eggs an dcrepes ..of any types. Finally they keep also burgers. No alcoholics. I had banana strawberry pancakes and my husband a cheeseburger. Both were very good. 8$ the big four layer pancakes and the same the burgers.

Reviewed October 3, 2017 via mobile

Food was as expected, good without pretension, just well prepared favorites. Service was efficient with a smile.
Pricing moderate.

Couple of rough edges in furniture but did not detract from experience.

Will be happy to return!