“Nice place, delicious food, excellent service!”

Komoon Thai Sushi & Ceviche
Ranked #125 of 1,005 Restaurants in Naples
Price range: US$10 - US$25
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Thai, Peruvian
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Goodlette-Frank Road
Description: Komoon Thai Sushi & Ceviche invites you to experience a unique and savory selection of some of the finest cuisines from the magical lands of Thailand, Japan and Peru. Exceptional food, great service, and a relaxed atmosphere all come together for an extraordinary dining experience.
Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

We spent the weekend in Naples and for our last lunch we wanted to try something different, we found this place on internet, tried it and loved it!!!! The place is nice, asian style well decorated, the food was delicious and the staff very friendly. The best choice to close a great weekend in Naples.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

I love the combo lunch meals. For around $12 you can choose a sushi roll and an entrée. The portions are nice sized and the food is wonderful. It's also served relatively quickly, so it's good for a business lunch.

Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

Me and my girlfriend were in the area and decided to stop by Komoon based on their prior TripAdvisor reviews that we had seen. This turned out to be a great decision. Komoon had great food and my JB tempura was one of the best I've ever had. Will definitely be coming back!

Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

I have 5 sushi favorite places. Komoon (Pine Ridge) is one of them. I am a full time local, come to
K every two months and Trp Adv a review every 6 to 8 months.

I enjoy the rolls & sashimi. Staying with fresh and raw, I can't opine on the many other entrees I see on the menu.

Eating in is home & known surroundings, leave 15 to 30 min after preparation. Maybe a reheat too. I order in, get served and eat away. Not saying this is the only way. There are 4 to 6 customers coming in to p/up 'take-out' while I'm there; every time!!

K-PR is older decor w/lower ceilings. Newer places are more modern w/12'ceilings. Mix it up; that's what I do.

Two menus are given by the hostess. A one pager (laminated) has the roll, ingredients, photos. The other is the full-blown menu w/the Japanese and Thai appetizers, soups, entrees.

Rolls are only 25% fish. You have other ingredients that comprise the 75%. The garnishment on top or sides, and then the presentation of it on the plate is the anticipated experience.

Komoon does preparation and presentation fine. It's maybe why you return?

Small place (apx 6-8 booths, 3-4 tables), apx 5 sushi-bar seats) with a warm and cosy feeling. Their are several metal tables outside front.

While the kitchen is behind walls, you see the sushi-bar (traditional), and I look at the preparers mannerisms and the actions taken in the preparation of the rolls/sashimi. Two are generally there, very clean process. To me 'fresh' is based on turnover of foods; I see many patrons there.

What disturbs me in reading the other TrAdv reviews is the lack of management response to the review written ((even if it's the same wording [cut &paste maybe!] that you have seen)), and the consistent 'tone' that the writer say was K's reply. I think it's staff as no owner present.

I feel lucky I haven't had any issues but then rolls & sashimi are low risk items.

I will continue my coming here.

Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

Ordered Fresh spring rolls but received Thai spring rolls. Ordered pad Thai x2 and it didn't taste fresh. Chicken was dry. Called and expressed our dissatisfaction and the response was, "don't know what to tell you". Used to order take out and dine in once a week when we lived here four years ago and loved it, but our experience tonight was TERRIBLE. Paid $36.94 for take out and ate the spring rolls and two bites of the pad Thai before we threw the rest away. Would have appreciated the offer to remake our food but that didn't happen. With all of the restaurant options in Naples, I doubt we will return....

1  Thank KRISTEN R