“Most Delicious mini cupcakes ever!”
Review of Sassy Cakes

Sassy Cakes
Ranked #7 of 24 Bakeries in Naples
Description: Gourmet cupcakes, customized cakes, wedding cakes & dessert bars! Visit us in the heart of Downtown Naples, located one street north of the Historical 5th Ave!
Reviewed 12 February 2016

We ordered a 'tower of mini cupcakes' over the phone for a friend's 65th birthday (as she had made us promise there would be no 'cake'!) Pick-up was a bit challenging as the shop is located on the backside of the building. But the selection of mini cupcake flavors was outstanding (and since they were small, you could have more than one to sample several varieties) They provided us with a three tier display platter which made for a great presentation that we returned to the shop the next day.

Reviewed 15 December 2015

Let me start by saying the word DELICIOUS! This was a vanilla cake that had the best icing in the world. We get our cupcakes from there all the time but never ordered a cake. I wish i had a birthday everyday so I could eat sassy cakes everyday! When i walked into the place, I could get the vibe already that the young lady (Jazmine) at the counter had a true passion for this bakery. If you get a chance and you are in Naples, you MUST go to this bakery if you enjoy sweets as much as I do.

Reviewed 11 November 2015 via mobile

By far these are the most moist cupcakes I've ever had. They beat out the rest in town. A must try.! Salted Caramel is extremely good.

Reviewed 20 October 2015

We ordered a wedding cake over the phone based on the online reviews for my aunt's wedding. Jasmine was so helpful and always responsive. On the day of the wedding, the cake was delivered as promised. It was beautiful! Three separate guests told me that it was the best cake they had ever had. We ordered the salted caramel in gluten free and it was amazing. Highly recommend this bakery.

Reviewed 14 July 2015

Never dissapointing, always delicious...

Every time we visit Naples during our holidays Sassy Cupcakes is a must.