“Wonderful cupcakes”
Review of Sassy Cakes

Sassy Cakes
Ranked #7 of 25 Bakeries in Naples
Description: Gourmet cupcakes, customized cakes, wedding cakes & dessert bars! Visit us in the heart of Downtown Naples, located one street north of the Historical 5th Ave!
Reviewed August 22, 2016

Sassy Cakes has an amazing variety of cupcakes and other confections to enjoy. Their cupcakes are mouthwatering and they offer many unique flavor combinations.

Reviewed July 31, 2016 via mobile

My boyfriend surprised me with a cake from Sassy cakes! I've been wanting a birthday cake from you guys for the longest! May I say it was the prettiest cake ever! And it tasted so good! I will be ordering my daughters 2nd birthday cake from here! Thank you!

Reviewed June 30, 2016

This specialty shop is perfect when you need just the right cake. Staff will work with you to make sure everything is just what you wanted. Try the lemon cake with raspberry filling. Next time I will get cream cheese frosting. So glad they deliver.

Reviewed June 27, 2016

We found this place a few years back after they were on featured on Food Network. The owner is so nice. We stop by every time we are in the area! Love the salted carmel cupcake!!!

Reviewed May 7, 2016

Nade us a wonderful anniversary cake for a party of 80 people. It looked fabulous and tasted as good as it looked. Very happy with Sassy's. The owner is a very young lady - dont be fooled by her age and good looks - she can really bake.