All reviews chickee bar naples bay coffee shoppe efficiency room within walking distance tin city pool bar tiki boathouse pier frederick balcony condominium units florida microwave dolphins
Reviewed October 15, 2018 via mobile

Second time I have stayed there in 2 Months. Last month I took my Fiance there for 9 Nights and we were So Happy. I would Recommend the Cove Inn to My Own Grandparents, Truly an Incredible Resort with Beautiful Views!

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed October 2, 2018

As in Hemingway's short story, it is important to have a 'clean, well-lighted place' in which to spend time. The Cove Inn is one of those places for travelers going to Naples. This condominium inn provides clean and comfortable marina-front accommodations - nearby to walking, shopping, dining and exploring - in beautiful Naples, FL!

Room tip: Upper floor balconies have better water-front views
Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Scott P
Reviewed September 30, 2018 via mobile

I had a wonderful stay at Cove Inn last week. The resort is undergoing renovations, but the daytime noise was minimal and the view spectacular. I would definitely stay here again. Each room is different as ut's a condo resort.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed September 29, 2018 via mobile

This hotel has the best coffee shop in town. They open at 6am and it's a hidden gem!!!! I may be old be I love a classic coffee shop. The best in town. Do yourself a favor and order a crispy pancake or an omelette, the grill is so seasoned its crazy.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed September 20, 2018

The inn is right at the docks with beautiful views from each balcony. While I was at the inn the we’re replacing the functional but dated wood railing with a more modern cable railing. I was concerned as the exterior of the door to my room looked weathered but the room I stayed in was completely updated. The room seems designed for longer stays of a couple of weeks or more. There is a nice double vanity and adequate space in the kitchenette with a microwave, single serve coffee machine and small refrigerator. The room is very clean and I wish I could have stayed longer as several nice restaurants are within walking distance along with the restaurants on the property.

Trip type: Travelled solo