Review Highlights
Golf outing

The course was in very good condition. The pro shop staff was friendly and answered all our... read more

Reviewed May 16, 2018
GEORGE M
via mobile
Nice Service, Nice People, Nice Food

Raptor Bay Golf Club Restaurant is a very nice clubby lunch experience. The service people very... read more

Reviewed April 8, 2018

from US$55.00
from US$40.28
from US$65.00
More Info
All reviews range balls challenging holes in great shape pro shop halfway house enjoyable round tee boxes lots of wild life fairways tees pace handicap raptors wildlife florida trees osprey
Reviewed December 22, 2017

I have been fortunate to play over a dozen courses in the area and I would certainly put Raptor Bay in my top 3 favorites. The course was in good conditions and the greens were rolling true. Pick the right tees and you will have an enjoyable test of golf. I played my first 18 and enjoyed it so much that I asked for a replay rate and by the end of the afternoon had the place to myself. Nice driving range with good range balls and the pro shop was attractive and well stocked. Not the lowest price course around but you can shop around and find a deal. If golf is your bag then you need to give Raptor a try.

Reviewed May 27, 2017

We were hoping to have a great tie playing a Raymond Floyd course, sadly this wasn't a great choice on our part.
I don't mind paying to play on good courses, but this place is living in another world - a very old fashioned world.
Poor course info for visitors and no GPS on buggies, our visit will probably be our last, as we've played far more interesting courses locally and far more welcoming too.
To cap off a poor visit we even had to pack our own clubs, as no one was on hand to help with this, even though we were told there would be - their loss (financially).

Reviewed May 3, 2017 via mobile

We golf twice a week and spend a lot of money weekly golfing. after golfing 18 holes we requested to golf nine more it was not permitted??? I know they want the local people and the local businessman after season. We won't be bringing employees or clients back to your course. Too many golf courses in Lee and Collier County to deal with rudeness and professionalism.

1  Thank Vanessaandwyatt
Reviewed May 2, 2017

Played April 30, 2017. The course is much longer than you think! Narrow and rolling fairways, with jungle-like boundaries. If you hit out of bounds you will lose your ball. If you hit on the fairway your ball will roll out of bounds. I'm a 12 handicap, I lost 5 balls. I put my driver away, started playing whatever club got me to a level fairway landing and only then stopped losing balls. There are no sand traps, per se, however there are powdered limestone paths and turnarounds that pick up where the cement cart paths end. If you hit into the limestone areas you will lose your ball into the jungle. The par threes are very makeable! There are 4 par 5's, 5 Par 3's, and the rest are par 4's.$104 for 18 and a cart. There is no 9 Hole lower charge unless you come on specific 9 Hole Deal mornings.

Reviewed April 27, 2017

The holes are very straight and narrow. Not an overly long course by any means. We saw just about every type of wildlife along the way that Florida has to boot. Course is set up so that you can get a refreshment within a couple holes of where you are at if it is a very hot sunny day.