Review Highlights
Golf outing

The course was in very good condition. The pro shop staff was friendly and answered all our... read more

Reviewed May 16, 2018
GEORGE M
via mobile
Nice Service, Nice People, Nice Food

Raptor Bay Golf Club Restaurant is a very nice clubby lunch experience. The service people very... read more

Reviewed April 8, 2018

from US$55.00
from US$40.28
from US$65.00
More Info
All reviews range balls challenging holes in great shape pro shop halfway house enjoyable round tee boxes lots of wild life fairways tees pace handicap raptors wildlife florida trees osprey
Reviewed February 2, 2018

There is a reason you can always get a tee time at Raptor Bay on Golf Now. The course that's rated as a 122 slope is really around 145. Very tough course. Try and hit those crown greens when the wind is blowing. My playing partner had a great line about how to describe Raptor Bay. "Fun sucking to the average golfer." Amen.

Reviewed January 3, 2018

Playing here a second time was much more enjoyable than the first time. I was much more aware of where the trouble lies on each hole. I like the feature of hard pack sand around the greens..., it's nice to be able to park the cart close to the green. Played in the afternoon to get the $79 rate. Carts need GPS.

Reviewed January 2, 2018 via mobile

This is a great first round golf vacation course. It is fun without being punishing. Good amount of water, but it really doesn't come into play. Two forward tee boxes for those who don't want too much distance. Excellent condition. Great birds along the course. Not too far from airport.

Reviewed December 22, 2017

I have been fortunate to play over a dozen courses in the area and I would certainly put Raptor Bay in my top 3 favorites. The course was in good conditions and the greens were rolling true. Pick the right tees and you will have an enjoyable test of golf. I played my first 18 and enjoyed it so much that I asked for a replay rate and by the end of the afternoon had the place to myself. Nice driving range with good range balls and the pro shop was attractive and well stocked. Not the lowest price course around but you can shop around and find a deal. If golf is your bag then you need to give Raptor a try.

Reviewed May 27, 2017

We were hoping to have a great tie playing a Raymond Floyd course, sadly this wasn't a great choice on our part.
I don't mind paying to play on good courses, but this place is living in another world - a very old fashioned world.
Poor course info for visitors and no GPS on buggies, our visit will probably be our last, as we've played far more interesting courses locally and far more welcoming too.
To cap off a poor visit we even had to pack our own clubs, as no one was on hand to help with this, even though we were told there would be - their loss (financially).