“Total Relaxation and Comfort”
Review of Purely You Spa

Purely You Spa
Ranked #14 of 60 Spas & Wellness in Naples
More attraction details
Owner description: Peace. Tranquility. Discover it at Purely You Spa, Naples only certified organic spa. Experience exotic treatments such as a Warm Bamboo Fusion massage or melt away tension with a Rainforest Stone massage. Our exclusive Signature Organic Facial uses pure, handmade organic products imported from Hungary to restore and renew any traveler. Each therapist is highly attuned to your unique needs and everything is completely customized to make sure your visit becomes an unforgettable memory.
Reviewed February 8, 2016

Their attention to detail makes your visit the most peaceful and relaxing experience. My facial was wonderful, and my esthetician was so knowledgeable about nutrition, had a great facial along with a nutritional education. The use of organics was a nice touch. I would recommend Purely You Spa for any pampering you or your friends need to treat yourself too.

Date of experience: December 2015
in 3 reviews
"therapist"
in 8 reviews

Reviewed December 4, 2015

I would highly recommend Purely You Spa. My spa day was totally amazing & relaxing. The spa is beautiful and the staff is professional and knowledgeable. Experience the Organic Difference.

Date of experience: November 2015
2  Thank Christine M
Reviewed November 14, 2015 via mobile

We did the indoor couples massage and it was fantastic. I am 5 months pregnant and thoroughly enjoyed Terry's techniques in soothing my aches! My husband requires a deeper touch as he has dense muscle; and he was super impressed with Cherie. Both were knowledgeable and very professional. We loved that they use doTerra oils, as we are huge fans of the brand. They also were able to accommodate fitting us in to a time frame that wasn't originally available and I was surprised to have such great service. My ONLY complaint was that I felt "judged" (only by facial expression) on the tip we left. At a price point of $250, it's totally worth it, but it's still $250. I felt my tip was adequate but the host expressed differently. Otherwise absolutely amazing!

Date of experience: November 2015
2  Thank Lindsey P
Reviewed August 31, 2015

Purely you provides an amazing environment, a great product, and very knowledgeable staff. I have very sensitive skin and the custom treatment felt amazing and made a noticeable different.

Date of experience: August 2015
2  Thank Monica K
See more reviews
Reviewed August 1, 2015

Purely You Spa has a great atmosphere from the moment you walk in. My appointment was with Jill and she was amazing at getting out all of my kinks! She was even kind enough to give me some stretches that I can do at home to work on my shoulders. The service at Purely You Spa always goes above an beyond. They really care about their customers.

Date of experience: July 2015