“90 minute swedish massage”
Review of Purely You Spa

Purely You Spa
Ranked #14 of 58 Spas & Wellness in Naples
More attraction details
Owner description: Peace. Tranquility. Discover it at Purely You Spa, Naples only certified organic spa. Experience exotic treatments such as a Warm Bamboo Fusion massage or melt away tension with a Rainforest Stone massage. Our exclusive Signature Organic Facial uses pure, handmade organic products imported from Hungary to restore and renew any traveler. Each therapist is highly attuned to your unique needs and everything is completely customized to make sure your visit becomes an unforgettable memory.
Reviewed March 6, 2016

It was really fantastic! I walked in there as one big ball of knot and left there like mush.
The masseuse was great-- focused on entire body, got deep into the tight muscles. Was both therapeutic and relaxing! I will absolutely go back there!

2  Thank Ilene J

Reviewed February 8, 2016

Their attention to detail makes your visit the most peaceful and relaxing experience. My facial was wonderful, and my esthetician was so knowledgeable about nutrition, had a great facial along with a nutritional education. The use of organics was a nice touch. I would recommend Purely You Spa for any pampering you or your friends need to treat yourself too.

3  Thank bellais5
Reviewed December 4, 2015

I would highly recommend Purely You Spa. My spa day was totally amazing & relaxing. The spa is beautiful and the staff is professional and knowledgeable. Experience the Organic Difference.

2  Thank Christine M
Reviewed November 14, 2015 via mobile

We did the indoor couples massage and it was fantastic. I am 5 months pregnant and thoroughly enjoyed Terry's techniques in soothing my aches! My husband requires a deeper touch as he has dense muscle; and he was super impressed with Cherie. Both were knowledgeable and very professional. We loved that they use doTerra oils, as we are huge fans of the brand. They also were able to accommodate fitting us in to a time frame that wasn't originally available and I was surprised to have such great service. My ONLY complaint was that I felt "judged" (only by facial expression) on the tip we left. At a price point of $250, it's totally worth it, but it's still $250. I felt my tip was adequate but the host expressed differently. Otherwise absolutely amazing!

2  Thank Lindsey P