“Fabulous.”
Review of Purely You Spa

Purely You Spa
Ranked #14 of 58 Spas & Wellness in Naples
More attraction details
Owner description: Peace. Tranquility. Discover it at Purely You Spa, Naples only certified organic spa. Experience exotic treatments such as a Warm Bamboo Fusion massage or melt away tension with a Rainforest Stone massage. Our exclusive Signature Organic Facial uses pure, handmade organic products imported from Hungary to restore and renew any traveler. Each therapist is highly attuned to your unique needs and everything is completely customized to make sure your visit becomes an unforgettable memory.
Reviewed February 16, 2017

I go for regular facials with Pamela, an outstanding esthetician. My skin has never looked so good. She really is great, and in a town with a lot of options I continue to go to Purely You. Great staff and geat products.

1  Thank Chopstick224

Reviewed February 9, 2017

I've been going here for facials the past year and a half. My complexion is completely transformed! I adore the organic products and Pamela is an excellent esthetician. I won't let anyone else touch my face. For me, the membership is a very good value and I was happy to renew it for a second year.

1  Thank oshanob
Reviewed March 11, 2016

I was told arrive 15 minutes before my appointment which was in the morning. The door was unlocked but there was no one there to great me. I walked around and opened and shut the door a few times to make my presence known. After 15 minutes, the massage therapist arrived. The receptionist had been in the back and never checked if the scheduled appt (me) had arrived. The massage was fine, but nothing different from a normal massage although I paid extra for a personalized upgrade. The therapist talked a lot about her personal physical problems. The facial that followed was also fine but was a 50 minute informercial about the benefits of the products that she sold. The bathrooms were not attended to. I was in both as the first one was out of toilet paper. Both had wastebaskets that were overflowing. I will not return.

1  Thank capecodflipflops
Reviewed March 6, 2016

It was really fantastic! I walked in there as one big ball of knot and left there like mush.
The masseuse was great-- focused on entire body, got deep into the tight muscles. Was both therapeutic and relaxing! I will absolutely go back there!

2  Thank Ilene J
See more reviews
Reviewed February 8, 2016

Their attention to detail makes your visit the most peaceful and relaxing experience. My facial was wonderful, and my esthetician was so knowledgeable about nutrition, had a great facial along with a nutritional education. The use of organics was a nice touch. I would recommend Purely You Spa for any pampering you or your friends need to treat yourself too.

3  Thank bellais5