Open today: 9:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
Devine Serenity

I had an absolutely amazing experience at Purely You Spa today and simply had to share :-) The... read more

Reviewed August 17, 2018
Jennifer G
via mobile
The true fountain of youth experience

Today I had the Fountain of Youth Experience which truly left me feeling 10 years younger! The... read more

Reviewed August 6, 2018
MichelleB8825

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Naples
from US$74.99
from US$43.46
from US$55.00
from US$40.28
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed May 13, 2017 via mobile

I went the 1st time to the spa because my sister let me know that Pamela was phenomenal at skin and could help me with my hormonal skin changes. She did not disappoint!!!!!! I felt great and learned a lot. Her arm and neck massage was great, she should also do massage. Lol I had the day off, so I actually booked a 80 minute deep tissue massage with Claudia. She was amazing and managed to work some things out I've had a long long time. Both girls were awesome. The ambiance is relaxing, I love that they are organic! The front desk girl was sweet and inviting. I'm not a big complainer on price, but I was sticker shocked at The price of their products. I did buy a moisturizer, because I needed it, but i won't be a regular customer on their retail line. I'd like to support a female owned local business, but it is twice the price I am used to paying. I Will return for Pamela and Claudia!!!!

2  Thank Ann H
Reviewed February 16, 2017

I go for regular facials with Pamela, an outstanding esthetician. My skin has never looked so good. She really is great, and in a town with a lot of options I continue to go to Purely You. Great staff and geat products.

1  Thank Chopstick224
Reviewed February 9, 2017

I've been going here for facials the past year and a half. My complexion is completely transformed! I adore the organic products and Pamela is an excellent esthetician. I won't let anyone else touch my face. For me, the membership is a very good value and I was happy to renew it for a second year.

1  Thank oshanob
Reviewed March 11, 2016

I was told arrive 15 minutes before my appointment which was in the morning. The door was unlocked but there was no one there to great me. I walked around and opened and shut the door a few times to make my presence known. After 15 minutes, the massage therapist arrived. The receptionist had been in the back and never checked if the scheduled appt (me) had arrived. The massage was fine, but nothing different from a normal massage although I paid extra for a personalized upgrade. The therapist talked a lot about her personal physical problems. The facial that followed was also fine but was a 50 minute informercial about the benefits of the products that she sold. The bathrooms were not attended to. I was in both as the first one was out of toilet paper. Both had wastebaskets that were overflowing. I will not return.

1  Thank capecodflipflops
Reviewed March 6, 2016

It was really fantastic! I walked in there as one big ball of knot and left there like mush.
The masseuse was great-- focused on entire body, got deep into the tight muscles. Was both therapeutic and relaxing! I will absolutely go back there!

2  Thank Ilene J