Open today: 9:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
Devine Serenity

Reviewed August 17, 2018
Jennifer G
via mobile
The true fountain of youth experience

Reviewed August 6, 2018
MichelleB8825

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Naples
from US$74.99
from US$55.00
from US$65.00
from US$40.28
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed August 17, 2018 via mobile

I had an absolutely amazing experience at Purely You Spa today and simply had to share :-) The ambiance of the spa is that of tranquility and serenity. The staff is exceptional and very accommodating. My massage was absolutely incredible and fully customized with aromatherapy included. The therapists are all highly trained with over 10 years of experience each, and all the products they use are organic!! I can’t say enough how impressed I was with the service....so much so that I went ahead and booked my next massage. I can’t wait!

Reviewed August 6, 2018

Today I had the Fountain of Youth Experience which truly left me feeling 10 years younger! The warm and friendly staff and the soothing spa atmosphere immediately relaxes and calms you. The beta mat you lay on keeps you warm and cozy and reduces stress all throughout your treatment. Dermaplaning and brows are a must. After those treatments cleaned the slate, the products for the facial and peel smelled and felt incredible. The hand and arm massage as well as the, neck and scalp massage felt wonderful. But the hungarian face lift massage really felt like things were happening! Add light therapy/lip and eye treatment and you have the best all around age defying treatment I have ever experienced!

Reviewed May 16, 2018 via mobile

Absolutely love the organic facials here & Jennifer has magic hands. My skin was glowing afterwards.

Reviewed May 6, 2018 via mobile

Purely You truly strives to make your visit a pleasant experience. The front reception staff is so incredibly kind and helpful. The spa is impeccable. They don't push any products on you which is really refreshing, but the products are so good they really sell themselves. I always have a relaxing appointment. I am so happy to have found this spa!

1  Thank sunshine6688
Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

Best in class day spa with world-class aestheticians and massage therapist. I love how I am treated. The relaxation lounge is very comfortable and I love how I’m provided with green tea and organic fruit. It’s nice that I get to relax before and after services. Everything is customized and products are organic. I highly recommend Purely You Spa !!!

1  Thank Eduardo R
Reviewed March 31, 2018 via mobile

I just happened to come across Purely You Spa and I’m so glad I did! The whole staff is so nice and knowledgeable, I really felt like my dad was all about ME. My massage was so relaxing, I never wanted to leave. I also LOVE that they’re organic... it’s so hard to find businesses like this. This place is truly one of a kind. I will definitely be returning!

1  Thank Gabriella K
Reviewed March 31, 2018 via mobile

I really liked how my facial was customized and I bought products and the Esthetician boosted the moisturizer to make it stronger for me with ingredients that help me with anti-aging. The team is super knowledgeable. True experts. I highly recommend Purely You Spa for your facial, massage, and body Treatment needs. Wonderful customer service and I was happy with the Organic fruit offered in the lounge. Lounge was super relaxing as well with a beautiful waterfall.

Reviewed November 1, 2017

After hitting 50 and menopause the only thing that seems to keep my face clear is regular visits to Pam at Purely You Spa. She works miracles and I walk out of the spa a new person. Don't know how i would get by without Pam!

1  Thank MichelleB8825
Reviewed July 25, 2017

Tamara @ Purely You Spa is the most amazing therapist. I highly recommend her. Treat yourself to a spa day with Tamara ~ Spectacular ~ Relaxing ~ Rejuvenating ~

1  Thank Christine M
Reviewed May 13, 2017 via mobile

I went the 1st time to the spa because my sister let me know that Pamela was phenomenal at skin and could help me with my hormonal skin changes. She did not disappoint!!!!!! I felt great and learned a lot. Her arm and neck massage was great, she should also do massage. Lol I had the day off, so I actually booked a 80 minute deep tissue massage with Claudia. She was amazing and managed to work some things out I've had a long long time. Both girls were awesome. The ambiance is relaxing, I love that they are organic! The front desk girl was sweet and inviting. I'm not a big complainer on price, but I was sticker shocked at The price of their products. I did buy a moisturizer, because I needed it, but i won't be a regular customer on their retail line. I'd like to support a female owned local business, but it is twice the price I am used to paying. I Will return for Pamela and Claudia!!!!

2  Thank Ann H