“Excellent Facial”
Review of Purely You Spa

Purely You Spa
Ranked #14 of 58 Spas & Wellness in Naples
More attraction details
Owner description: Peace. Tranquility. Discover it at Purely You Spa, Naples only certified organic spa. Experience exotic treatments such as a Warm Bamboo Fusion massage or melt away tension with a Rainforest Stone massage. Our exclusive Signature Organic Facial uses pure, handmade organic products imported from Hungary to restore and renew any traveler. Each therapist is highly attuned to your unique needs and everything is completely customized to make sure your visit becomes an unforgettable memory.
Reviewed November 1, 2017

After hitting 50 and menopause the only thing that seems to keep my face clear is regular visits to Pam at Purely You Spa. She works miracles and I walk out of the spa a new person. Don't know how i would get by without Pam!

1  Thank Michelle B

Reviewed July 25, 2017

Tamara @ Purely You Spa is the most amazing therapist. I highly recommend her. Treat yourself to a spa day with Tamara ~ Spectacular ~ Relaxing ~ Rejuvenating ~

1  Thank Christine M
Reviewed May 13, 2017 via mobile

I went the 1st time to the spa because my sister let me know that Pamela was phenomenal at skin and could help me with my hormonal skin changes. She did not disappoint!!!!!! I felt great and learned a lot. Her arm and neck massage was great, she should also do massage. Lol I had the day off, so I actually booked a 80 minute deep tissue massage with Claudia. She was amazing and managed to work some things out I've had a long long time. Both girls were awesome. The ambiance is relaxing, I love that they are organic! The front desk girl was sweet and inviting. I'm not a big complainer on price, but I was sticker shocked at The price of their products. I did buy a moisturizer, because I needed it, but i won't be a regular customer on their retail line. I'd like to support a female owned local business, but it is twice the price I am used to paying. I Will return for Pamela and Claudia!!!!

2  Thank Ann H
Reviewed February 16, 2017

I go for regular facials with Pamela, an outstanding esthetician. My skin has never looked so good. She really is great, and in a town with a lot of options I continue to go to Purely You. Great staff and geat products.

1  Thank Chopstick224