“Best frozen ice in town”
Review of Rita's

Rita's
Ranked #17 of 46 Dessert in Naples
Reviewed July 23, 2018 via mobile

We take our granddaughter whenever she visits. I love the cotton candy ice with vanilla custard. We always have a special time especially our granddaughter.

Reviewed July 10, 2017

What a treat it is to go Rita's. Just what is needed to cool off after a hot day at the beach. Kids love it!

Reviewed April 1, 2017

We called a few days prior to visiting to request our favorite flavor s'mores. We were assured that they would have it for us when we came in on specified day. However when we got there, they knew nothing about it and they did not have our favorite flavor made. They always tell us we can call in a few days ahead of time and they will make our flavor for us, so that is why we called in early. Every location will tell you the same thing. And this time they did not follow through. She did suggest some other ways to make something similar to what we wanted which was helpful.

Reviewed March 23, 2017 via mobile

We drove about a half hour (one way) from Marco Island just to find a Rita's. However, the server's (Lauren) nasty attitude and substituting sugar free cherry for regular cherry in my daughter's gelati ruined the excursion. We always have such a wonderful experience at the Rita's at home. Won't be returning to this one.

Gelati G, Owner at Rita's, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2017

Hi Loves2TravelX2,

My name is Jason Gibson, I am the owner Ritas of Naples. It is never my wish that any of my customers have a less than positive experience at any of my businesses. On the day you visited our location we were experiencing the first day of spring free italian ice promotion. I was working the evening shift with Lauren and Marie and by that time we had serviced several hundred customers, the promotion makes it the busiest day of the year. I am not sure what could of happened with the Sugar Free Cherry, we had Regular Cherry all day and am pretty sure we never even scooped the Sugar Free Cherry, but did do some sampling with it. So I apologize if she did not like the taste of the Cherry Ice that she was given but I can assure you no substitution was made. I do apologize if my treat team member Lauren did not come across as polite and cheerfull as we know she can be, this day of the year can be taxing on some and sometimes difficult to keep the positive attitude we all should have. This is no excuse of course and do apologize that your experience was not as you expected.

Reviewed November 30, 2016

We tried the pistachio custard yesterday. The color was brilliant green! Where did these people see such pistachio? Then the taste.... Nothing, nothing even reminded us of the pistachio. It was heavily infused with artificial almond essence. Scary stuff! We tried two spoons of this substance and it went right away to the garbage. I have to add that the aftertaste was very unpleasant. It took some time to recover from this awful experience. Definitely stay away!

Gelati G, Owner at Rita's, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2017

Elena,

Thank you for your feedback about your experience with Rita's pistachio custard. We are a franchise and do not create the flavors we are given to sell to our customers. I would like to apologize for my staff, who should have offered you a sample of the product prior to you purchasing it. Since the custard flavor did not live up to your expectations, we have pulled the flavor from our line up so that an incident like this does not happen again. I apologize again that the custard flavor offered by our franchise did not taste as good as you would have hoped, however I can assure you that the other flavors we offer will. My email is ritasnaples@yahoo.com if you would like to reach out to me directly, because I would like to get you some gift cards for your next visit in.

Jason Gibson, Pres.