“You had me at Wow!”

Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #157 of 1,067 Restaurants in Naples
Price range: US$30 - US$50
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Vanderbilt Beach Road
Description: Fleming's Naples, FL is an ongoing celebration of exceptional steak and wine. We are located on Tamiami in Naples Park, just a short distance from I-75, near Pelican Bay and Bonita Springs.
Reviewed April 3, 2018

While at Marco Island, we were told about Flemings.... So we took a drive to Naples and decided to have dinner at Flemings. The restaurant was very upscale, well appointed, but modern and contemporary. The wait staff was cordial, very professional, attentive and efficient. This was a place to be seen, and to take everything in with the eyes!
The food was very good, the steaks, we had filets...were cooked to perfection, tender, and wonderful, with water and drinks. The salads were crisp and fresh, and the desserts melted in our mouths! We weren't sure what to expect, but got much more value than we anticipated. Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar, was a 10 for us!

Reviewed March 19, 2018

I arranged an 80th birthday party for 19 people at Flemings in one of their private rooms. I looked all over the area to find something comparable and wasn't able to find anything that worked. Lisa, the Private Dining Director, was amazingly helpful in choosing the menu and even buying flowers and balloons for our event. She created custom menus for us and arranged the room perfectly prior to our arrival. The food was great and the staff was lovely. I would definitely recommend Fleming's for a private party!!

Reviewed March 18, 2018 via mobile

Before making our reservation at Fleming’s I read majority of the reviews posted on their website and as a result we almost cancelled our plans. I would say that 70% of the reviews were very positive and 30% were very negative and this scared us a bit because we knew it was not going to be an inexpensive evening. Despite our reluctance we decided to honor our reservation and I must say this was a good decision.
We arrived 15 mins early and were seated immediately. Excellent table in the middle of the restaurant but it was a bit noisy, nothing unusual for a packed restaurant and it did not bother us. First of all our server was Claudia M and she was amazing. We cannot say enough good things about the service and attention we received. We ordered the jumbo shrimp cocktail as a starter and it was delicious, I would say however that the shrimp could have been a bit larger for the pricing. My wife and I both ordered the 14oz Prime NY strip med-rare and it was perfectly cooked (we were concerned about this because many comments in the reviews stated that doneness of their steaks was an issue). Ours were absolutely perfect. We were undecided on the side order so we asked Claudia for her opinion........”do we go for the shoestring fries or the onion rings”? Claudia said both are good. But we were struggling to make a choice and we’re not going to order both because that would have been too much food. So Claudia said let me check with the kitchen to see if they would give us a bit of both. We liked that idea and when the side dish arrived we had 4 onion rings and enough fries to share. What a fantastic suggestion by Claudia and we would recommend the restaurant to consider adding this to their menu. 4 onion rings and fries for 2 people for around $12 would be a big hit. We left the restaurant full and very satisfied and cannot wait to return and when we do we will ask for a table in Claudia’s section.

Reviewed March 17, 2018

Boneless rib eye was ordered rare+ and arrived as medium with gristle. Part had to be left uneaten . Bone-in filet, ordered medium was raw in the middle with lots of gristle. That was returned without charge. Sides were ok but nothing special and portions were small. I have eaten at Fleming's in other cities, but this was a poor one.

1  Thank Bob M
Reviewed March 12, 2018 via mobile

It started when we ordered a bottle of Caymus and the waiter brought us a bottle of Silver Oak. We caught the mistake. Both my buddy and I ordered New York strip steaks medium and our friend order the filet medium plus. To our amazement the waiter returned to the table to inform us they were out of New York steaks ... what would we like instead. Reluctantly I moved on to a medium plus filet and my Buddy to the medium ribeye. My fiends medium plus filet was served rare as so was the ribeye. The filet was returned 2 times before it was eatable. We ordered another bottle of Caymus, it was opened and to our astonishment poured in with the remained wine we hadn't finished. Since a manager hadn't appeared I asked the waiter for his/her appearance. At least five minutes later he appeared with a bit of an attitude and asked what was wrong. We went through the entire evening, although he did comp us 1 steak and a bottle of wine I personally would not recommend this restaurant. This was not the first time we were disappointed here but I wanted to give them another chance.

1  Thank Gavin K