“Great food; Great value”

T-Michaels Steak and Lobster
Reserve with OpenTable
T-Michaels Steak and Lobster is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #25 of 1,082 Restaurants in Naples
Price range: US$22 - US$50
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Bar
Good for: View, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Park Shore Drive
Transit: Naples Trolly- Venetian Village Stop
Description: T-Michaels Steak and Lobster is a fine dining Waterfront restaurant on Venetian Bay in Naples, Florida! We specialize in USDA Prime Steaks, Whole Maine Lobsters and Daily Caught Fish! Our Menu is Classic Steak and Lobster fare along with signature dishes from land, sea and earth. Our Daily Specials highlight locally caught fish with fresh ingredients, and our Wine list will be ever evolving with featured bottles weekly from around the globe.
Reviewed September 24, 2018

Filet mignon steak tips were absolutely phenomenal. Server was very pleasant and attentive. Eating at the bar is about half the price as eating outside. This restaurant is a MUST in Naples

Reviewed September 18, 2018 via mobile

Had a nice meal here for our anniversary. They were very kind and gave us a complimentary key lime pie dessert and a small plate of shrimp to start. When booking I had requested a sunset view as it was our anniversary and when we arrived they were not able to accommodate us but later moved us when a table became available. I wanted to watch the sunset with my husband at dinner and we were able to catch the tale end. Crab cake was really notable menu wise. Had the steak and it was decent , but nothing that stood out really. It was quite loud acoustically so be prepared for no intimate conversation.

Reviewed September 18, 2018

While we had dinner on a "low" night (Monday) during the "low" season in Naples (September), it was a great dining experience anyway. This restaurant was recommended by the staff at the Naples Grand Resort and we were glad it lived up to everything that they had said. Sometimes ordering seafood at a restaurant with a name that advertises its steak specialty first is risky, but not in this case. We had the Seafood Trio and the Crab Cake dinner. The scallops were the real star of the Seafood Trio - large, flavorful, and very tender; although the lobster was also very good and the shrimp were large and tasty (although a bit overcooked). The Crab Cakes had large chunks of crab, with little filler. They were also excellent. We also shared a chopped salad and steamed asparagus, which were also well prepared. The key lime pie was authentic and delicious. The waitstaff were attentive but not obtrusive. The view of Doctors Harbor from our window-side table was a great complement to a fine dining experience.

1  Thank longtimetravelpro
Reviewed September 15, 2018 via mobile

My friends asked me where I’d like to dine for my birthday and I didn’t hesitate to say T-Michael’s!
The food is always outstanding- my filet was so tender and cooked perfectly. The crabcake is by far the best in Naples. Our waiter, Bladamir was gracious and attentive. It’s also nice to see the owner, Ty Ernst , mingling with all his guests.
I wish everyday was my birthday at T-Michael’s!

1  Thank lewtm9
Reviewed September 13, 2018 via mobile

Delicious meal! Prime rib and mixed veggies with mashed potatoes. Service was great! Johnny at the bar was awesome. Thank you for a great meal.