“A bit of France in Florida”
Review of Bleu Provence

Bleu Provence
Ranked #91 of 1,052 Restaurants in Naples
Price range: US$30 - US$60
Cuisines: French
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Old Naples
Description: Bleu Provence, Award Winning French Restaurant in Naples, FL. Zagat-Rated and Wine Spectator Grand Award Recipient.
Reviewed November 4, 2017 via mobile

Superb food, great service, moderate noise level, what more could you ask for. The sweetbreads were beautifully prepared.

1  Thank Richard H

Reviewed October 26, 2017

We don't eat at French restaurants often (I think this is actually the 2nd one we've ever been to) so were not sure what to expect. First of all, the place is quite nice. Decorated nicely with good atmosphere. Both indoor and outdoor seating. Accepts reservations. Complementary valet but street parking available also. Good beer and mixed drink selections, and as you would expect an extensive wine selection. Service was very good. Food... was French. But, not so french that it scared us off. I had a fish dish which was quite good. Wife enjoyed her meal as well. It's a somewhat expensive place, but they have a prix fix (sp?) menu Mon-Thu from 5-7 that includes wine, app, entree and dessert for about $35. (Better double-check me on all that if it's important to you.) We enjoyed the restaurant, the dinner, and the friends we were with. Will we go back? Probably not, but that's not a knock on the restaurant but more of a reflection that it's just not really our thing. That said, I'm glad we went!

1  Thank BigCanoeGeezer
Reviewed October 26, 2017

My wife and I each had their Mediterranean Sea Bass, which was outstanding with crisp skin and lemon caper sauce. The portion was large. My parents go there often and they often get the steak tartar, but this time it was not made by "grandma" and it was not really edible. It tasted like it was made with cold oil, and my father described it as "Crisco" like. I tried it and agreed, it wasn't right. Since this is our first visit and the fish was great, and my parents usually like the restaurant, I will give it the benefit of the doubt with 4 stars.

Reviewed October 22, 2017

We chose Bleu Provence for a birthday dinner for the two of us. We ate on the patio where we loved the soft lighting and the gorgeous plantings. The service was warm and friendly and the food excellent.

The prices are reasonable for such an exquisite place and it is a perfect choice for a special occasion as well as just a night out with friends.

2  Thank Louise O
Reviewed October 22, 2017 via mobile

My wife and I celebrated my birthday with a special meal at Bleu Provance. The evening started off outside with a complimentary wine tasting featuring a wide range of Chablis offered and explained by the winemakers. Once seated, we began our meal with two exceptional soups. I had butternut squash while my wife enjoyed the Provincal fish soup. A notable cheese course followed that featured a Brie laced with trifles and a rich bleu accompanied by figs, strawberries and a freshly baked mini baguette. The main courses were equally exciting. My wife feasted on a duck leg confit served with sweet potato gratin and mango fries, while I chose a pan seared cobra covered in an Asian slaw. The birthday dessert was Chocolate Profiteroles Stuffed with Vanilla Ice Cream, topped with Chocolate Grenache and Toasted Almonds. We paired our meals with a wonderful blend of Grenache and Syrah. Equal to the excellence of the meal was the service rendered by our waiter Francois. This was a truly special night. I highly recommend Bleu Provance,

1  Thank Gerry C