“great local flavor” 4 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Seating
Pensacola, Florida
“great local flavor”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 January 2012

Friendly local crowd---cheap drinks---food good ---definitely not touristy---sit outside because inside,there is smoking and the atmosphere is different---good view of the surrounding docks and boats---this is an old fashioned dive bar that shouldn't be missed----try the salads and hamburger

Visited January 2012
2 Thank xining

Naples, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great staff, Karaoke, and all around fun place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 February 2011

Kathy the waitress is "the best", love Al and Teddy....Everyone there to have a good time...Great Karaoke Company running show

• Visited February 2011
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank funkychic63
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Great food; great price!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2010

I have owned a condo in Naples for 3 years. I have never heard of Castaways but have driven right by there 100 times and never seen the sign. It wasn't until some of my neighbors told me about it last year.. Well i forgot about it and last time i was in town, April, my friends down here asked if I had gone there yet. I had not. Other friends had also recommended it this trip. My friends and I made it there last night. Wow, we were impressed. My girlfriend had the grouper dinner! We all tried it and were impressed. I had a greek salad and another friend had minnestrone soup and a cesar salad. All of it was so impressive and the bill was only $30! We all agreed that we will go back there for dinner before we leave. I think it is a hidden gem!

2 Thank eyetacs
naples
“Karaoke night from hell”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 February 2010

Went there for karaoke recently and apparently, you have to bribe the drunken karaoke guy if you want to sing a song. The same people sing repeatedly so they must be buying him drinks to get back to the front of the line. We got tired of that routine and went somwhere else to sing. I guess it's a great place for karaoke if you're the type of person who likes to buy his way to the stage every fifteen minutes. We won't be going back though. Food was decent.

4 Thank junebug22Naples
Naples, Florida
“Smokers' Paradise”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 July 2009

I had to laugh at the comment about "the only thing you might not like is they allow smoking". My smoking friends go there. I went to join them once. When I got home I had to put my clothes in the washer and take a shower before going to bed. I reaked!
I never knew how opposed I was to smoke until going there.

• 1 of 5 bubbles