“Awesome Food! ”

World Bakery and Cafeteria
Ranked #12 of 25 Bakeries in Naples
Reviewed May 29, 2017 via mobile

This bakery and cafeteria has some amazing food! The pastries are always superb, and I love stopping by to grab lunch here. All of my family members insist on getting their birthday cakes from here as well!

Reviewed March 20, 2017 via mobile

Stopped in for lunch. Certainly authentic food. We had the Cuban sandwich, white rice and black beans. I have had a better Cuban sandwich, but this one was very good. Black beans and rice were more than you could eat and they were very good too.

Very reasonable prices with quick service. We did not try any of the bakery items but they looked extremely good. Save those for another day.

Reviewed January 21, 2017 via mobile

Prices are okay and the pastries tasted good only down side was the organization of the employees beside that it was a great experience

Reviewed January 12, 2017 via mobile

Great food and great device I never leave unhappy. Great selections. I am a hard critic because I live in Miami for years.

Reviewed December 15, 2016

No trip to Naples is complete without a stop a World Bakery--some of the best, most authentic Cuban food you'll find in the US. My usual: ropa vieja, maduros, white rice, black beans, croquetas, and a mango juice.