“Typical Duncan Donuts”

Add it.
Dunkin' Donuts
Ranked #10 of 24 Bakeries in Naples
Reviewed 22 April 2015 via mobile

Same menu. Good service. Very tight cornor at drive i . A bug car / truck will have difficulty with this

Reviewed 22 April 2015

Love it because the drive thru, which is what I use is quick and efficient with my orders, visit almost daily for coffee and perhaps a donut or 2

Reviewed 21 April 2015

I don't mind a good yeasty Dunkin Donut with chocolate icing. But I don't like to eat in. I prefer to pop-in/pop-out when I go. I just don't find the decor interesting and most times it's not a clean as it should be.
So don't skip getting your donut! But take it somewhere and enjoy the Sunshine!

Reviewed 21 April 2015 via mobile

Excellent service. Great customer interaction, very polite and Nice staff! Order was correct. Good was as expected

Reviewed 21 April 2015 via mobile

The donuts (following the DD recipe) are always consistent & good!

The coffee is usually scalding hot, forcing me to wait 30+ minutes to drink it.

The breakfast sandwiches are not so consistent...Sometimes, they're perfect, sometimes not.

I've seen very dirty tables in here on multiethnic occasions, and sometimes, they're clean. Same with the restroom.

Again---give & take....Just an average Dunkin Donuts.