“Yummy food with neighbors”
Review of Sandys Cuban Cafe

Sandys Cuban Cafe
Ranked #272 of 1,067 Restaurants in Naples
Reviewed October 2, 2017 via mobile

If you want to have home cooking with family atmosphere, you need to come here! It is a small place with a great family working to make you great food!! Sandy is an awesome cook!! Never have we been disappointed. They are only opened until 3:00pm so get there early if you want to take something home.

1  Thank Susan K

Reviewed May 23, 2017 via mobile

I'm one of the "car guys" that was mentioned in a previous review... I work right across the street, so it's very convenient for me on my lunch hour. A buddy of mine said I should try this place, so I did, and WOW, amazing food! The sweet plantains are incredible and the two entrees I've tried so far have not disappointed!! You got to try this place out!! And the service has been excellent every time, good job to the people running that place!! Keep it up!!!

1  Thank SinnerHudson
Reviewed April 22, 2017 via mobile

We absolutely love Sandy's! The best Cuban coffee and Cuban sandwiches in town. Max always serves us with a smile and a kind word - definitely a must visit for anyone who wants an authentic Cuban mix! And if you want a sweet treat - go for the rice pudding - one of the best I've ever tasted!

1  Thank PantanoJ
Reviewed April 20, 2017 via mobile

The best Cuban food in all Naples and the service is the best. The specials are awesome and the price is unbeatable. A must is their Cuban cafe especially if driving to Miami to help keep you awake. They are the best!

1  Thank jareces1
Reviewed April 13, 2017

We love this place and head for it every year when we go to Naples. They have the best empanadas and sweet plantains. Great service and great food. You can't go wrong there.

1  Thank treesprite07