“BEST ICE CREAM in Naples!”
Review of Haagen-Dazs Shop

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Haagen-Dazs Shop
Ranked #36 of 46 Dessert in Naples
Reviewed January 10, 2018

- Amazing location. Located in my favorite Shopping Mall in Naples!
- Great service - The staff is GREAT! Excellent service!
- Haagen Dazs is THE BEST Ice cream in the world! I love it!
- Price is actually very good for South Florida!
- Nice seating outside, close by Starbucks. Really cool to enjoy a BIG ICE CREAM!
- So much better than Frozen Yogurt! This is REAL ICE CREAM!
I will definitely go back there! I am a FAN!

Date of visit: January 2018

Reviewed February 26, 2017 via mobile

We always stop in this shop when we are at the mall and never had any complaints, but today it was horrible. I ordered a small cup and the scoop wasn't really a scoop. I would describe it as half a scoop. The rainbow sprinkles looked old. All our ice creams were excatly the same problem, without even getting a spoon they were less than usual. When asked they answered that is the way they gave to do the scoops. What a complete Rip off!!

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed January 29, 2017

Although it's a bit expensive, this is the best ice cream that I have tasted. We were fortunate to get a $1 off coupon that was being handed out, so we tried a couple of cones. DELICIOUS! Watch out for the calories, though.

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed June 24, 2015

Good service and great, tasty ice cream. You actually get an ice cream that looks like the posters they have in the store !!! Great sundaes and sizes are more than enough to satisfy your cravings !!!

Date of visit: June 2015
Reviewed March 1, 2015

Great service, ice cream was great, also the sundaes lives up to it's reputation great location in the mall with plenty of seating

Date of visit: February 2015