“Very good”

Latin Family Bakery
Ranked #13 of 25 Bakeries in Naples
Reviewed November 17, 2016 via mobile

Very good Colombian food, plentiful portion. Fast service. Very good prices. We recommend the empanadas and the special of the day. To repeat.

Reviewed May 24, 2016

My friend and I went to have lunch at this place and the food was very good, like home made, authentic Latin Food. They have a daily special but we ordered from the regular menu, there they offer food from Colombia and Peru I believe. We tried the Sobrebarriga in Creole Sauce which was tender and full of flavors, it came with potatoes and rice and Rice with chicken which was yummy (althoug they could add more chicken to it and less rice) the portions were big and the prices fair. We also had fruit juice.. it was refreshing.

The place is small but very cozy, the service was courteous and attentive.

Reviewed April 25, 2016 via mobile

This restaurant has authentic food. Not the run of the mill bland food claiming to be Latin. It is family-owned, and you feel like you have had momma's food.

Reviewed January 30, 2015

Was in Naples visiting a friend. At one point thought, there has to be a Colombian place nearby. Googled it and found the Latin Bakery less than mile away. Was excited to see the Colombian flag outside when we got there.

Ordered coffee right away, but it took a while to come out. We ordered two tamales for three of us and three arepas. They were sooo good. I ordered five more to bring back home to Denver (two were souvenirs for my parents). The aji was nice and spicy too. At one point I thought I saw my grandma in the kitchen...

Our server was super friendly, we even got hugs before we left. We'll be back next time we're in town.

2  Thank Danny B
Reviewed December 13, 2014 via mobile

Little family restaurant serves Columbian food. My husband got a stew type dish with pork red beans avacodo pork skins and plantains. Very good.
I got the spaghetti with shrimp. Excellent.
You have to hunt for the restaurant but well worth it. The owners are very nice.

1  Thank Pat J