“Decent”
Review of Dunkin' Donuts

Dunkin' Donuts
Ranked #25 of 25 Bakeries in Naples
Reviewed February 10, 2017 via mobile

Had the Cafe Con Leche, was ok. Exterior of building was nice looking, interior was decent but not kept very clean. Went to the men's restroom, was dirty and did not smell fresh. Couches worn out, tables dirty, seats dirty, internet slow. Staff was not that friendly (for example when you say "thank you", they should respond in some fashion. You need to keep up with Starbucks because pricing is much more reasonable at Dunkin.

Reviewed January 18, 2017

I should preface by saying that I love DD. I have been here several times and the service is soo slow. Weather you walk in or go thru the drive thru it is brutal. The people are friendly enough and the coffee is good, but avoid at busy times unless you have 30 minuets to spare.

Reviewed January 15, 2017 via mobile

Only if this is the one by the school on immokale road -- the one closer to 951 on the left side going east by the gas station & karate place.

They are the worst --- run out of original k-cups all the time and mess up my order at least a few times

It's not as clean as many of the other

They even ran out of donuts with a hole.

Buddy it's season in SWFL -- over order a little of original k cups. or don't have 14 to run. Too many and this one is being neglected.

Believe me -- I know a few people who had many dd's.

Needs some TLC. DD is my favorite and it is hard to say this ... especially since I have been living here so long

I will give it one more try .....

Reviewed January 8, 2017 via mobile

I live very close and have gone at least 15 times and have had order messed up at least 12 times. Few times I ordered decaf for wife...gave me ones with caffeine. One time I ordered hot large coffee and they gave me cold, another time, I ordered iced and I got hot. I have ordered 2 pumpkin spice iced coffees during holidays at same time. Mine was sweet and tasted great, other one tasted like black coffee with milk. At this point, it's almost comical to me. Sometimes I go and just want go, and when they ask me what I want, I want to just say "surprise me". Maybe a different location will be better. I still have money left on gift card so I'll be back.

Reviewed January 6, 2017

This Dunking is close to us so I visited one morning to read email and have coffee and a doughnut. Coffee and doughnut were good, the tables and floors weren't clean