“Fresh, Delicious!”

Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 7, 2017 via mobile

Our son loves sushi and we found this place. We started with calamari and crab Rangoon. I had a spicy scallop roll, our son had spicy tuna tempura roll, and my husband had a choose your items. By far the freshest, best tasting sushi we've had locally. We'll be back! Check it out, you won't be disappointed!

Reviewed October 4, 2017

Since I moved to SWFL, I've been searching for some good thai food - and I found it! The basil chicken is amazing! Yum! I've been to several asain/thai places in this area, and I think this is the best one!

Reviewed August 28, 2017

My wife and I had the Thai seafood soup as an appetizer. It was exactly how we know that dish from Thailand - very good start for a dinner. Then we tried the curry - sadly it was "Americanized" with potatoes(!) in it. That's a no-no for a Thai dish but the taste was OK. What we saw as Sushi was mostly rolls - Publix-style, but our overall first impression is at least so good that we will give that restaurant more tries to find out what their chefs are capable of!

Reviewed August 17, 2017

Everything was delicious, the apps, chicken lettuce wraps were delicious and the Monogolian beef and the suchi was also delicious! Had a really nice time and so glad we went!

Reviewed August 3, 2017 via mobile

There are awesome food (we took soups, rolls and green tea), nice waitresses, good atmosphere and very clean in this restaurant.