All reviews pine ridge best westerns room was clean convenient location bagels excellent breakfast stayed one night front desk clerk pool and hot tub the general manager free breakfast the breakfast area would definitely stay here again nice pool area easy access full kitchen bw
Reviewed September 11, 2018

I was very satisfied, I was trying to find a place to stay for a few days as my husband was in the hospital, while we were on vacation. They let me check in early to accomodate my trips to the hospital .gave me two great rooms. It made it easier for me not to worry about anything else. Very convenient place, close to hospital and restaurants. Very pleased with the Staff on hand at the time. 9/1/18 to 9/2/18

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
YESSICAH59, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Naples Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Hope all is well with your husband, and we look forward to having the opportunity
to welcome you back again in the future!

Reviewed August 31, 2018

We originally stayed in March of this year for the first time at Best Western Naples Plaza Hotel and were very impressed with the cleanliness, customer service and convenience of having a back door to our hotel room that opened directly to the breakfast area. After having to return due to a family emergency this month, I called the same hotel to request the same amenities and received almost the same room as the first time. On our second night stay and upon entering the hotel breezeway, we were greeted by Nay Nieves (one of the managers) and her first response was, "Hello, I remember you all from earlier this year....welcome back!" I told her we wanted to stay in the same hotel because we enjoyed the first experience so much and wished we could have been able to stay in the same room. When Nay heard this, she immediately had housekeeping clean the room as it had recently become available and moved us to that room immediately especially after seeing our daughter was on crutches after having emergency surgery in Naples that morning. We could not asked for better service and know that Nay is a great asset to Best Western! Thank you again for all that you did for our family and we'll be back soon!!!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for acknowledging Nay's assets to the hotel. I am thankful to have her as part of our team. I am glad you and your family enjoyed your stay with us. Have a blessed day.

Reviewed August 22, 2018 via mobile

I had a reservation with this hotel that I have made at least three years in a row. My wife has an annual appointment with a specialty doctor in Naples each year. Our reservation is for two days. Last year we decided to check out after just one day with the intent of going home after her appointment. After her appointment, my wife had an incident that made me take her to a hospital. They ended up keeping her overnight. I called this hotel to see if they might still have a room and explained what had happened with my wife. They said sure come on back. I did go back and stay the one night. As far as I knew everything went just fine with this hotel. I made a reservation for this year for two nights again. I had to change the date by about one month so I called the hotel direct to change it. No problem they changed it. The day I arrive at the hotel they now tell me that I am on their undesirable list and they will not rent me a room. The front desk tells me it concerned something I did last year. I have no idea what I did and the clerk could not tell me either. Only the Manager could and that person was not there. Nobody said anything when I called the hotel direct to change my reservation about me being on their undesirable list. This is not a place you want to stay because for unknown reasons you may end up on their undesirable list. I would give this hotel a zero star rating if I could. Top it off I am a platinum rewards member which means I have stayed at a lot of Best Westerns for at least the past ten years.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 7, 2018

This is a decent place to stay in an expensive area, if you are willing to drive a few miles to the attractions. Although it is very close to the interstate and another main road, I didn't hear much traffic noise. The room was by no means stylish, and I did hear my next-door neighbor, and the bed was a bit soft, but it was a reasonable price, on special offer. The breakfast was good but the limited staff was overwhelmed by the flood of guests, which sometimes made it difficult to find a seat.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your review. We look forward to having you and your family for future stays.

Reviewed August 3, 2018

Friendly and helpful staff at the reception, great breakfast, large, spacious and clean rooms. The bathroom is large and clean. Our room had a balcony, which was great. Large and clean pool. Enough parking lot.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for sharing your experience at our property Best Western Naples Plaza. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed our facility, and hope to see you again soon.