“Great pizza”
Review of Rosati's

Rosati's
Ranked #214 of 1,061 Restaurants in Naples
Reviewed November 2, 2017 via mobile

Have made this our go-to pizza for the area. If you like thin pizza, this is the place..... pleasant surroundings if you eat in also.

Reviewed October 15, 2017

We had a craving for deep dish Chicago style pizza. Rosati's is the only one we could find. Very good but not great. Nice friendly family run franchises location.

Reviewed October 2, 2017

It takes a lot to satisfy three women from different parts of the country, but Rosati's did it! Their pizza is made from fresh ingrediants - no #10 cans here - and the crust can be had three different ways - thin, thick or Chicago deep dish. I was so amazed that I ate as much as I did, but it was so good!
Food prices are good for Naples, but I felt the wine list prices didn't match the menu prices - too high-end Naples for the glass (average price was $8.00).
They have outdoor and indoor seating.

1  Thank Judith G
Reviewed September 5, 2017 via mobile

I placed an order for delivery. At the time of order I was made aware that the system was down, but that my order would be put in any way. I am from Chicago and wanted to give them a shot. 1 hour passes and no.pizza. I called to check on delivery status. I was told that due to technical difficulties my pizzas were never ordered. Then was told it would be another hour before delivery. I asked if I could come and pick them up to make it faster. Upon pick up, I was never greeted by manager or offered discount for inconvenience. After I asked, $5 off a $55 of pizza was best they could do. Horrible customer service. True Chicago pizza place, the manger would have jumped in car to make the missed delivery and keepacustomer. NEVER AGAIN

1  Thank Howard B
Reviewed August 4, 2017 via mobile

the deep dish!! My whole family is from Chicago and we miss their delicious deep dish pizza. Thank god we found this, we haven't been able to find good deep dish anywhere around. Try this place out! We were satisfied!

1  Thank Kendall K