My wife, son and I spent a week in March, 2012 at the Ritz-Carlton - Naples for spring break. We upgraded to the club level with a king sized bed and a day bed for my son. A couple of observations:
1. Overall, a very good hotel, but I do think that the facility is beginning to show some wear and tear in our room and some of the common areas. Stains on upholstery, knicks on painted woodwork, etc. were clearly evident.
2. Gym and spa are among the best of any hotel I have ever stayed in.
3. Club level is worth it. Food and service are excellent.
4. The hotel was at capacity the week we were there and it was evident. The place was packed but the hotel staff did do a good job of keeping up with demand.
5. The electronic key system is antiquated and needs to be replaced. Each time you enter the elevator, you are required to enter your room key for floor access, which worked about 80% of the time. I learned that the key might be rejected from one elevator but work in another. Also, cell phones erase the key which is a problem from the 1990s. Fix this already.
6. The food in the many restaurants is very good and service was generally prompt which was impressive given the full capacity of the entire property.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the pristine white sands of Southwest Florida’s Gulf Coast, The Ritz-Carlton, Naples is a Five Star, Four Diamond beach resort that appeals to today’s sophisticated traveler with an array of pampering amenities. With stunning views of the Gulf of Mexico, the resort offers a variety of innovative dining experiences, a luxurious, 51,000 square-foot world class spa, two heated pools, a high tech entertainment lounge, an interactive environmental children’s program and a wide selection of beach activities and water sports. Only three miles from the beach resort and accessible by a convenient hotel shuttle, the 295-room Ritz-Carlton Golf Resort is ranked as the #1 golf resort in Florida by Conde Nast Traveler magazine and as one of the 15 best luxury golf resorts in North America by Golf Digest. The golf resort is home to a pair of 18-hole signature Greg Norman golf courses at Tiburon and hosts the annual PGA TOUR Franklin Templeton Shootout. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity.ca, Marriott, Agoda, Hotels.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, Naples reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ritz-Carlton, Naples Hotel Naples
- Naples Ritz Carlton
- Ritz Naples
- Ritz-Carlton Naples
- The Ritz-Carlton, Naples Florida