Inn at Pelican Bay
US$205
Official Website
US$301
US$269
Trianon Old Naples(Naples)(Great Value!)
US$139
US$124
Ramada Naples(Naples)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$84
Best Western Naples Inn & Suites(Naples)(Great Value!)
US$121
US$289
US$231
  • Beachfront
1,439 results
All reviewsvanderbilt beachlake viewsmall lakeboutique hotelhonor barmake your own wafflescontinental breakfastbeach shuttlebeautiful hotelfresh fruitnorth napleswaffle makerhard boiled eggsbagelsfront desk stafffree shuttlenice breakfast
Reviewed 17 March 2012

The quiet pool with a lagoon view were almost as satisfying as being able to take long walks in front of a beachfront property. The staff provided all sorts of extras (beautifully presented continental breakfast, complimentary wine in the evening, free wifi, free parking). This is a lovely boutique hotel with warmth and charm. We especially loved the views from our balcony and our cheerful room.
The proximity to shops, movies, markets, etc. was an added bonus.

• Stayed: March 2012
1  Thank janet g
Reviewed 29 February 2012

My wife and I stayed here for 10 days in January and extended this as it was such a relaxing and pleasant place to stay.The rooms are a good size with fridge and microwave.There is a lovely pool area. It is well situated just 1 mile from Vanderbilt Beach and easy to get into Naples and north to the various resorts. The staff are friendly and helpful. Our thanks to Scott Kenney, the assistant general manager, who was extremely understanding and efficient and ensured we had a first class experience. Good stores and various restaurants nearby.
We recommend without hesitation - just go there !

Room Tip: rooms overlooking the pool and adjacent lake are great and have a nice balcony where you can watch the sun go down
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank londonvisitorDorset
Reviewed 28 February 2012

I visit Naples about once per month for business and I always stay at The Inn at Pelican Bay. The staff is friendly and helpful, there is wireless Internet throughout the hotel, there is a fantastic complimentary breakfast (try the waffles) the rooms are sizable and clean. This is what a boutique hotel is all about.

• Stayed: February 2012
3  Thank BillySOS
Reviewed 25 February 2012

I stayed at this hotel last August and thought it was just great - perfect for my needs and I said if I return to the Naples area I would stay here again.
I didn't think it could get much better but I was wrong. When we arrived late January '12 (for an 11 day stay) I discovered that the pool and the terrace area had been refurbished -new tiles the lot!! New carpets in lounge area and beneficial work carried out on the elevators.
The staff were just as friendly AND reconised that my wife & I were repeat guests.
We are due back in Naples in late May and I have already emailed the Hotel to reserve me a room.

Room Tip: Book direct with the Hotel you will probably get a better rate.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank George D J
Reviewed 18 February 2012

The best place the staf are friendly the room are nice and big.we stay thear two years ago and now was even beter. My son love the place. most of his time he spend in the pool, Good aera stores next to you, the beach is a woking distans from the hotel.
WE WILL BE BACK!!!!!!!!!