All reviews ave maria the breakfast area room was clean breakfast was excellent convenient location definitely stay here again easy access free breakfast great property business trip nice stay front desk staff fitness center renovation freeway inns fl
Reviewed October 26, 2018 via mobile

My father was having surgery done and Nancy went above and beyond to make us comfortable in an uncomfortable time. Everyone working there did. I highly appreciate and recommend this hotel if only for the amazing service provided.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Lynsey H, Manager at Hampton Inn Naples I-75, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2018

Thank you for the lovely review. I will let Nancy know how much you appreciated her kindness during a difficult time. We hope your father has a speedy recovery. Our thoughts are with you.

Reviewed October 13, 2018

We were extremely happy with this hotel experience. The staff was super friendly, not only upon our arrival, but every time we passed the front desk, and at our departure as well. There were "little extras" offered by the staff that made the stay extra pleasant. The room was clean and comfortable. All for a great value price! We will definitely be returning to this hotel.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
1  Thank LoveTravel511363
Lynsey H, Manager at Hampton Inn Naples I-75, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2018

Thank you for choosing to stay with us. It is always our goal to make each and every guest feel at home. So very happy we made your time with us memorable. We look forward to seeing you again in your future travels.

Reviewed October 9, 2018 via mobile

Very clean ,great staff friendly and helpful great customer service, Nancy at the desk was just excellent with our check in and out! Highly recommend this Hampton if in the area it’s been greatly improved!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Lynsey H, Manager at Hampton Inn Naples I-75, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2018

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and also the great review. We appreciate all feedback from our guests. I will pass the lovely compliment on to Nancy. Hope to see you again in your future travels.

Reviewed October 4, 2018 via mobile

Typical Hampton, decent rooms, fair to middling breakfast. Staff was very pleasant and helpful. I would try to get a room opposite from the interstate though. That is where mine was and it was fairly quiet.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you for choosing to stay with us. We appreciate all feedback from our guests. We hope to see you again in your future travels.

Reviewed September 30, 2018

This hotel has a good breakfast but thats all. The rooms were musty and the sheets were damp. I left a new shirt in the closest and remembered after I left and called but of course nobody had it???Also the pool was closed? It was 95 Degrees Out?"

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We apologize for any inconveniences you experienced during your stay with us. It is always our goal to be your home away from home while you are traveling. We appreciate your feedback, and with that we can make the improvements we need for a more enjoyable visit next time.