All reviews cracker barrel next door business center outdoor pool stayed one night would stay here again beds were comfortable marco island free breakfast hot tub computers lobby towels
Reviewed May 23, 2018 via mobile

We stayed here 3 nights and were extremely pleased. The rooms were neat and clean. The beds were so comfortable. They have a very nice hot breakfast- not just waffles. The staff and manager were so friendly and helped with information about the area. They also have a washer/dryer for use. I would stay here again.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Sandy D
Nerissa M, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Naples South - I-75, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2018

Sandy D,

I can't begin to tell you how much we enjoyed reading this review Sandy D . It is very rewarding to hear from you on this matter and we appreciate that you have acknowledged our efforts to provide a clean, comfortable, and hospitable experience. Thank you for your rating of the five star service, hospitality and accommodations you experienced during your recent stay with us! We look forward to the next here at the Holiday Inn Express Naples South - I-75 Hotel.

Reviewed May 18, 2018 via mobile

The staff here is very friendly and helpful they are the best part. The breakfast is your typical HIE breakfast. The location is right off the highway and there is a Cracker Barrel on the other side of the parking lot and a couple of fast food place across the intersection off the main road. Not a bunch of options. Now the room was plenty big but you can tell this is an older hotel with some updating. Typical hotel pillows flat like rolling a T-shirt up for a pillow. The bed was comfortable the room was clean. Now the bathroom was possibly the smallest I have ever been in you had to stand between the sink and toilet to open or close the door(not joking) the shower has sliding doors which are not level so they didn’t stay closed they would slide open if you didn’t hold them closed while showing.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Nerissa M, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Naples South - I-75, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2018

whatever4004,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and to acknowledge the efforts of our
hardworking staff to be as accommodating, helpful and welcoming as possible. We are so glad to hear from you and to learn that we were able to give you a pleasant, comfortable and convenient experience. We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed May 10, 2018 via mobile

At 5 am I was jarred out of my sleep from loud music and someone running on the tread mill. These rooms are next to the gym, restrooms and the elevator. Don’t know what kind of lottery I lost to get two of these rooms. Front desk overnight help was not much help. Got the guy to turn down the music but he kept on running. Never went back to sleep. Meetings all day. I don’t feel smarter for staying here, I feel like an idiot. Disappointed!

Trip type: Travelled on business
Nerissa M, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Naples South - I-75, responded to this reviewResponded May 11, 2018

366rikr,

Thank you for letting us know about the inconveniences that you encountered during your
recent stay at our hotel. I want to apologize for the noises that disturbed your rest, All Front Desk Clerks are instructed and trained on how to handle these types of issues and I'm very sorry they failed to correct this problem for you. I hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience.

Reviewed March 24, 2018

This hotel has a great location - just off Interstate 75. The beds were exceptionally comfortable. Breakfast area spacious and well-maintained. Friendly staff. Our rooms and common areas were all very clean.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Gram-in-STL
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Naples South - I-75, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2018

To provide our guests with an enjoyable experience is our primary goal. Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding our staff and location. I hope that we will impress you with exemplary service during future visits.

Reviewed January 22, 2018

Staff in the front desk make you fell special and welcome. Very friend and willing to help you in any way they can. Free breakfast, and the price for the very comfortable rooms is very affordable.
There is no question where I be in my next trip to Naples.

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Naples South - I-75, responded to this reviewResponded January 25, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments regarding our staff and breakfast. I hope you will return to enjoy a memorable and exceptional experience.