All reviews navarre beach great hotel waffles breakfast staff room was clean the breakfast area complimentary breakfast fresh fruit gulf breeze nice stay minute drive definitely stay here again the staff was great angie pensacola beaches microwave
Reviewed October 12, 2018

We'd never been to Navarre, so we went last week over Fall Break. I should have looked closer at the room description. Room 104, king on the first floor. But no mini-fridge or microwave. I just assumed they would be there and it may not sound like a big deal but we rely on those. So every night I was icing down things in the cooler. Had I realized, I would have brought an extra cooler. The room was a bit small and the furniture didn't fit well. Also being right on the main road there is a lot of traffic noise. And yes the AC is loud and cold blowing toward the bed. Here's a tip - put the chair in front of it to deflect the air. It was clean and the breakfast was as expected. Staff were friendly. Very convenient to the beach. If I return to the area I would stay again.

Room tip: Ask for a room away from the highway. Odd numbers?
Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
HamptonNavarre, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Navarre, responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2018

Greetings Charles B,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay and some of the struggles that you experienced while staying with us. I apologize that your room did not have a refrigerator as expected. We do have rooms available with them but price the single king bed type lower because of the lack of this amenity. I am glad however that you found the other aspects of your stay met your expectations. We would love to have you back again and would be happy to provide a complimentary upgrade to a room with a microwave and fridge if available.

Reviewed October 10, 2018

Very clean, scented hallways, most comfy mattress, accommodating desk clerk, just very noisy air conditioner which came on every 10 minutes. Loved the special soaps and lotions that were given. Breakfast was unique in that special toppings were provided for waffles.

Date of stay: October 2018

Hello Pam R,

Thank you for your feedback. I appreciate you letting me know of the issues that you experienced with your A/C unit. I will have our Maintenance technician take a look at. I am happy that the remainder of your stay and experience at the property exceeded your expectations. We appreciate your business and hope you will allow us the pleasure of serving you again in the future!

Reviewed October 8, 2018

My son and his wife had a new baby and I stayed here for a week. There were 3 of us for the first few days and we had plenty of room. It was clean and breakfast was good. They had waffles, fresh fruit, good coffee and a different egg dish everyday. I will stay here again.

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Hello Ambassador690154,

Thank you for your time in reviewing our property. We greatly appreciate your business and allowing us to serve you during your time with us. I'm so glad you enjoyed your breakfast and that everything exceeded your expectations. We can't wait to have you back in the future!

Reviewed October 2, 2018

Angie was great very personable extremely business friendly and really went out of her way to help us with luggage and parking of my motorcycle .The breakfast staff was amazing everything was filled and ready .our room was very clean and was short on nothing .I am hoping i have the right one Hampton in Navarre Fl .

Greetings Jeffapril75,

You certainly do have the correct Hampton and I will be sure to thank Angie personally for her excellent service to you! I am happy to hear the your stay exceeded our expectations. We hope you will allow us the pleasure of serving you again should you have lodging needs in Navarre again!

Reviewed October 2, 2018

Friendly staff, good location, clean rooms, great breakfast on the house.Only a couple miles away from the beach.Clean pool, small though.Recommended Hotel for family vacations. Navarre Beach is Paradise.

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Greetings raulescobari,

Thank you for your feedback and for staying with us during your time in Navarre. So glad that you had a great stay and enjoyed your time here. We hope you will come back and see us again in the near future!