other traveller has booked this property

Review of Sundunes 134

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Marie W
Huntington, West Virginia
“Do not expect safety issues to be addressed”
Reviewed October 26, 2015 for a stay in October 2015
people found this review helpful

Cleanliness 1 out of 10. The booking agent did refund the cleaning fee seeing as how we had to sanitize the unit ourselves. Unable to enjoy the ocean breeze from the living room as screen was torn and had been for over a month. The agent stated they would fix right away but never did. Be VERY careful with jet tub as a portion of my finger was left inside because it was sucked into the return water vent and had to desperately fight to get it out of the vent. Then my brother in law's hand was sucked up against the vent and left a perfect circular bruise. What if this had been a child?!! We were asked when maintenance arrived why didn't we just turn off the unit...ummm because the on/off switch was on the wall on the OTHER SIDE OF THE ROOM!!! Either you pulled yourself loose or be stuck until help came when a simple replacement of the missing grate to the vent would have remedied this issue. The agents did provide brand new linens for me to put on all the beds since dog hair was on "clean linens" on the beds. We have never complained or asked for a percent off OF ANY RENTAL WE HAVE STAYED IN but due to the issues we encountered we felt we deserved more than the "10%" off and cleaning fee waived. So sad since it was a surprise trip for my 25th wedding anniversary.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness
Liked best: ocean view and weather,
Liked least: lack of attention to safety issues and deception on repair of screen door BUT Dwayne?sp? was very kind and tried to help
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Recommended for:
People with pets
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
26 Feb 2016
Marie, I would first like to apologize for the issues you encountered during your stay with us. I also thank you for the feedback regarding your recent stay at Sundunes 134. Please know I regret that your experience was not as you had hoped and as a standing practice, my team works diligently to right any situation brought to our attention during your stay with us. As you have already departed, I will certainly follow up with y maintenance and housekeeping teams regarding the Jacuzzi tub, screen and cleanliness of the unit.

I see that we did offer compensation to offset the inconvenience you encountered. We have taken all the necessary steps to repair the maintenance and housekeeping issues. Unfortunately sometimes they can’t be done immediately based on availability of parts to complete the repairs.

A member of my team will be contacting you directly shortly, however if you need us at any time, please call us at directly. We are committed to making sure you have positive beach memories not only from this vacation but also from all your ResortQuest vacations for years to come.

Please keep in mind that we have a wide range of properties throughout the Emerald Coast, and when planning your next visit, should you have any specific requests, our reservation specialists will happily guide you in the right direction. We are committed to making sure our guests have positive beach memories for years to come, and we look forward to the opportunity to serve you again.

ResortQuest Management
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing