“Very Good Italian!”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed December 28, 2017

Always go here when we are in town. We go down for a couple of months and this is one of our favorites. Very good Italian food, good bread with oil and good salads, though I wish they had creamy Italian dressing. They have re-vamped the whole place complete with 2 bars. It looks great. This is a wonderful place to go to eat and listen to live music on certain nights. Prices are very good as well.

Reviewed December 22, 2017

Sauces are a matter of taste. Some like it thick, some like it spicy, etc. I prefer a light,
but flavorful sauce. If you're like me, this restaurant is for you. My wife and I shared
Veal Parmesan with the eggplant appetizer. This combination was delicious with a light tomato sauce that complemented the dish. Served with freshly made bread and a salad,
it was plentiful.

Reviewed December 13, 2017 via mobile

This is our Wednesday date night place. Today we brought my daughter and future son in law for an early lunch. As always the food was excellent. My daughter had the shrimp special over risotto with a lobster cream sauce. My husbands go to is the chicken Marsala. My son in law and I both opted for the chicken Caesar salad. Everyone enjoyed their meals BUT the desserts were beyond amazing - we had the fruit tirimissu - chocolate torte and a Nutella creme brûlée. The atmosphere and service is always five ⭐️. If you get the chance to visit NSB this is a must for a great lunch or dinner! You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed November 11, 2017 via mobile

Stopped by That’s Amore for a family lunch. We were immediately greeted and given the option of inside or outside seating.

We enjoyed great service from our waiter (Mikey). Fresh warm bread was served. Salads were a little small but tasty. All the main courses were tasty. Kids LOVED their pizza (and these kids are picky) :)

Parking was a bit hard to find and prices more toward $$$ than $$ but given the great service and food, we definitely would go back!

Reviewed November 8, 2017

Every time we are in NSB we have to have dinner one night at "That's Amore". Everything we have ever eaten there has been excellent. The regular menu is great, but we almost always steer towards the specials of the day that are always fantastic.
One of the owners, Vincenzo is a character and certainly makes everyone feel welcome.
Highly recommend.