“Early dinner”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 3 January 2018

The pizza options are many....we split a veggie pizza and were most happy with the fresh ingredients, the friendly service at an early dinner. it is off the beaten path, which makes the place a bit quieter, good for us. Thank you.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 31 December 2017 via mobile

I typically loved this restaurant but it has gone downhill fast. The service was awful, there were only six tables seated at the time so they weren’t slammed but it took over 45mins to get our appetizers (which was bruschetta and fig with goat cheese). I had to get up and ask for refills on our drinks and complain in order to get our meal, which is super embarrassing. I thought I was in an episode of bar rescue, it was insanity. Once our food came it was below sub par, what happened to delicious authentic Italian???

Reviewed 28 December 2017

Always go here when we are in town. We go down for a couple of months and this is one of our favorites. Very good Italian food, good bread with oil and good salads, though I wish they had creamy Italian dressing. They have re-vamped the whole place complete with 2 bars. It looks great. This is a wonderful place to go to eat and listen to live music on certain nights. Prices are very good as well.

Reviewed 22 December 2017

Sauces are a matter of taste. Some like it thick, some like it spicy, etc. I prefer a light,
but flavorful sauce. If you're like me, this restaurant is for you. My wife and I shared
Veal Parmesan with the eggplant appetizer. This combination was delicious with a light tomato sauce that complemented the dish. Served with freshly made bread and a salad,
it was plentiful.

Reviewed 13 December 2017 via mobile

This is our Wednesday date night place. Today we brought my daughter and future son in law for an early lunch. As always the food was excellent. My daughter had the shrimp special over risotto with a lobster cream sauce. My husbands go to is the chicken Marsala. My son in law and I both opted for the chicken Caesar salad. Everyone enjoyed their meals BUT the desserts were beyond amazing - we had the fruit tirimissu - chocolate torte and a Nutella creme brûlée. The atmosphere and service is always five ⭐️. If you get the chance to visit NSB this is a must for a great lunch or dinner! You will not be disappointed.