“Great Place for families!!”

Lost Lagoon Wings & Grill
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 22, 2018

Our first visit there...the manager asked how we were doing and stopped by to check on us multiple times. He then recommended the onion peels as an appetizer and said that they were on him. We ordered wings, burgers, chicken Philly and kids meals! The food was amazing!! We are frequent visitors and I even had my birthday lunch there :-) Please visit and ask for "The Duke" he is one of the friendliest restaurant managers I've ever met.

Reviewed July 20, 2018 via mobile

Our family of 7 enjoyed dinner here. We called ahead to be sure we could get a table. They took good care of us.

We had a variety of foods and everyone enjoyed what they ordered. It was busy but Heather gave us good service.

Lots of menu items to choose from, something for everyone.

Reviewed July 12, 2018 via mobile

We made our first of what will be many trips to Lost Lagoon yesterday. My husband considers himself to be a connoisseur of chicken wings and he said theirs were by far the best he has EVER eaten!!! Everything we ordered was excellent!!! Service was outstanding (ask for Jenn). And the manager, (Duke), was going to all the tables talking to the customers inquiring about their orders, etc. Restaurant, restrooms all 5 star for cleanliness.They strive to please and trust me, they do!!!! Never had rated a restaurant before, but this one deserved a shout out. EXCELLENT!!!

Reviewed July 11, 2018

The restaurant is adjacent to the tiny New Smyrna Beach Airport. The ceilings are high with thick, dark wood beams. The booths are very comfortable and the staff is friendly.
The hamburgers are delicious. The French fries were crisp and hot and the Chicken wings were excellent.

Reviewed July 10, 2018

I would say THE best burgers around, but there are some really good burger places in the area. Fun atmosphere. Good service even when it's busy. Wide selection, but I'm a burger fanboi, so I stick with what I love. Their funnel fries are a great dessert idea (Sprinkle a little salt on 'em! You'll thank me.) This is a semi regular stop for us.