“Sushi night!”
Review of NSB Yu-Mi

NSB Yu-Mi
Cuisines: Sushi
Reviewed July 3, 2018 via mobile

Amazing!! Everything was perfect! We're locals and used to go here all the time. We're making this our go to for sushi again! Fresh, delicious, great service! Awesome selections and combinations of sushi rolls!

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed January 26, 2018

I've been to sushi restaurants all over the country and this is my favorite. I've been in several times and never had anything that wasn't just great. The staff are all professional and real friendly. They have a ladies night special on Wednesdays where all sushi rolls are $8.00..really good deal. If you are in NSB and you want sushi or tempura...this is the place.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed August 18, 2017 via mobile

My husband and i tried this one night based on the reviews. We were not disappointed! Also Wednesdays are ladies night so $8 sushi rolls for ladies and their guests.
The only reason i am giving it a 4 is we tried to go for lunch since their website said open for lunch 11:30-2:30. When we got there it was closed. The sign said open for lunch as well. Not sure what happened but it was a little annoying since we drove over there for nothing.

We went back for dinner though and we've been back a couple of times since then.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed June 13, 2017

Don't get the hurricane unless you like a huge amount of that green horseradish paste on your sushi. I literally couldn't eat it without gagging because it had way too much of that paste on it.

The other sushi I tried was good though. I'd say this is the best sushi in the area. (You can get sushi at Publix that is somewhat eatable, but it's not made to order.)

It's disappointing that they are not open for lunch.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed May 30, 2017 via mobile

Just moved here from Daytona and needing a local sushi place and found it!!!! Highly recommend. Sushi delicious, fresh, unique, and service great!! A must do!

Date of visit: May 2017