“The best empanadas I have ever had !!”
Review of Taco Shack

Taco Shack
Reviewed July 4, 2018

I came back here after my first visit last February when I had their empanadas for the first time. Back again to enjoy them all over again. Maybe I will take some back home with me.

The menu is very varied and so far on my visits I have had tacos, beachin' burritos and Tidal Wave all very good !!

Reviewed June 29, 2018

Tacos are really good. Very inexpensive. Better to eat here when weather is cool. Few tables and some people just sit and talk after eating instead of being considerate and leaving. The line to order is often long. But tacos are best in new Smyrna

Reviewed June 25, 2018

Love their Shakalada with shrimp, sauce rice you pick. Best tacos in town. Easy access. Some wait depending on when you arrive and who’s in line. Oh, yeah you have to stand on their ramp to order. Grab a table if you can be with someone. VERY CASUAL PICNIC benches.

Reviewed June 11, 2018 via mobile

Visited because we saw it as we passed by. Husband wanted to try their fish tacos. They were okay. Other items were good as well. Had a full on thunderstorm during our visit and since it’s open air, we got soaked. Really no place to avoid the weather. Probably need shades or something that can be pulled down and secured during blowing rain which we got every day we were there. Good pricing.

Reviewed June 7, 2018 via mobile

We pulled up and this place was busy, we ordered our Shack Tacos, 3 beef and 3 Chicken. We ordered our son a quesadilla and yellow rice. We all 3 really enjoyed the food. It started raining and storming and that didn’t stop the crowd and line. There were literally people standing in line in the rain to order, tells you something about the food. Locals and tourist standing in line in the pouring rain. When our food arrived it was very good. Will go back!!