“Very Good Panang Curry!”
Review of Thai Mango

Thai Mango
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 26 February 2016

very nice restaurant, food is delicious, not expensive. Jasmine tea is a nice addition. Staff is very friendly too!

Reviewed 25 February 2016

This place services excellent Thai food, very authentic. The prices are very reasonable. However, do be carefull with the side sauces that are brought to the table. Some of them are beyond hot and they do not have milk to put out the fire.

Reviewed 23 February 2016

Good size portions and fast service .
Terrific servers,Fresh selections,Authentic Thai.Also,nice place to relax with a cup of tea.Daily desserts and Sake upstairs.
Always good food and very happy servers.Clean too !!!!

Reviewed 28 January 2016

I tried Pad Thai for the second time in my life and, as with me first, I found the taste weird but intriguing ; however, if you're allergic to peanuts, please stay away. At this restaurant, the peanut seasoning is an integral part of the dish. I enjoyed the meal...I think. It may take another time or two before I finally make up my mind, and I'm looking forward to K. Moderately handicap friendly, servers were attentive and helpful, decor was interesting.

Reviewed 22 January 2016

We ate here for lunch. My wife had the PaNang Curry. Only dish with coconut. Waitress allowed her to substitute different vegetables at no charge sine it a lunch. I had cashew peanuts with pork stir fry. Very good, but very few cashews. Reasonably priced. Highly recommend.