“Can only speak to the Walk-up Ice Cream Window as didn't go inside..”

S'mores Ice Cream & Coffee Shop
Reviewed 26 May 2014

This was some of the absolute best ice cream we have ever tasted! I ordered the banana walnut soft serve in a cup, medium...a lot of ice cream! It had fresh banana chunks in it...Delish! My husband went traditional swirl choc/vanilla/strawberry in a cone and he enjoyed his too. We both agreed this place is a favorite...don't pass it by. Easy to find...right on the beach side.

Reviewed 18 April 2014

Everything they serve is out of a bag from like publix (like nachos, cheese) . The only one food item they offer to purchase is usually not available. I ordered a strawberry shortcake sundae, and the Sara Lee short cake they served me was stale. Good thing they only charged me 9$ for it. Never again! !!!

1  Thank nancyphilips
Reviewed 2 April 2014

We love getting ice cream here. For those watching calories, they can order iced coffee drinks. The "regular" size is plenty to eat. They have cute picnic tables to eat at or take it to go. We haven't experienced the s'more by the fire at night yet, but we'd love to next time we are in town.

Reviewed 29 March 2014 via mobile

Took the family for dessert to S'mores, even though the weather was a bit cold and windy, but very glad that we went. The ice cream was awesome. Ordered the strawberry and the pina colado sundae. Both delicious. Very good size portions. They also have 2 fire pits where you can roast marshmellows and hot dogs. But the thing that impressed me most was the service. My wife has a peanut allergy and alot of the selections were either peanut butter or had a type of nut in them. I saw that all the utensils and mixers were being washed after every use, but just wanted to mention in case of cross contamimation. I told the man working the window this, and intead of using the soft serve mixer, i watched as he hand mixed both bowls of ice cream. Very impressed and we are going back tonight for sure.

Reviewed 7 March 2014

cutest place...outside is soo appealing as you drive by...it entices you to stop.......even on a dreary day.........it makes you feel full of sunshine and happy