“Lots and lots of food!”
Review of The Garlic

The Garlic
Price range: US$15 - US$45
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups, Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We invite you to enjoy an authentic taste of the Tuscan countryside. Walk down a vine covered arbor, surrounded by a walled Olde World fireplace and enter a garden lush with lit trees and flowering greenery. The garlic offers one of the most beautiful settings for a delightful and memorable dining experience. We offer great food, live music, fine wine, Italian beer, and perfect martinis. Come experience the garlic for yourself.
Reviewed July 18, 2018 via mobile

We took an Uber from our hotel. When we pulled in staff came over and opened the car door for us! The food is delicious. You actually get 2 meals in one. Not a chance you can leave there without over stuffing yourself! The service was excellent. We will go there again when we are in the area. Prices are reasonable.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,381)

Reviewed July 15, 2018

You definitely need reservations for this extremely popular restaurant. Dinner starts with great bread and roasted garlic. Entrees include a house salad (or Caesar, for an up-charge), everyone enjoyed their selections, which are very large. Service was good and prompt. The restaurant's decor is very unique.

Reviewed July 13, 2018

The atmosphere is like no other.

The food is delicious and the portions are huge!

The staff is accommodating, friendly, and knowledgeable.

This has become a staple for our group to visit a minimum of once a year and indulge in this delicious italian style restaurant. It is an hour drive from where we typically stay but an hour well worth it!

Highly recommend to any group size from 2-26 they work to make it happen!

Will be back again, and again, and again.

Reviewed July 12, 2018 via mobile

I’ve traveled many places in the world, and NEVER have I ever loved a place as much as the garlic. This is where I take my family and friends for birthdays, and any occasion that will bring me to new Smyrna. I do not live close at all, yet I make the drive here all of the time! Live band, inside or outside seating, great ambiance, great parking and valet staff, great food, great everything! I don’t even think there’s room for improvement. GOTTA CHECK IT OUT!!!

Reviewed July 11, 2018 via mobile

I’m not going to write some crazy long review. Both are 5*, but I prefer the blu bar to the garlic. Order the bruschetta. All of them. Order the ravioli bolognaise. Order off the lasagna noodle that has the daily specials. Order a rooster (carafe) of wine. Wait 2 hours to eat- it’s worth it. It’s incredible.