“Great Hotel in Niceville, FL”

Hampton Inn Niceville-Eglin Air Force Base
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Niceville
Reviewed 2 March 2012

Wonderful hotel with a great staff. The breakfast area was just remodel and it looks great. The staff always greeted you with either a good morning or good afternoon which made my day. Plus, they had great cookies in the afternoon :) Seems like a lot of hotels forget about the customer but not the Hampton Inn, in Niceville, Fl. This is a highly recommended hotel to stay when you're visiting Ft Walton Beach / Eglin AFB.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business

Reviewed 27 February 2012

The hotel is undergoing renovations in the lobby/breakfast room area, but the friendliness and helpfulness of the staff more than made up for any inconvenience. Karolin at the front desk couldn't be more upbeat or helpful, offering us water to take to our rooms when we checked in. I was traveling with my sister and brother-in-law and their room was missing a few items -- like a shower curtain, bath mat and tissues. The housekeeper was adamant that everything was replaced immediately. Our rooms were clean, which is the most important thing to me, and the bed was comfortable. I had a difficult time with the TV in my room -- it only got two channels and I couldn't figure out how to get to the rest of them. But it didn't matter to me, since I preferred to read. I reported it the next morning and the staff were right on it. Because of the renovations, breakfast was set up in two rooms that had been bedrooms. Seating was cramped, but the breakfast was fine. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
oikonhotels, Owner at Hampton Inn Niceville-Eglin Air Force Base, responded to this reviewResponded 29 February 2012

Thank you for staying with us and posting your feedback! I'm very proud to see you enjoyed your stay and were made to feel welcome by our staff.

Also, I wanted you to know that the LOBBY RENOVATION IS NOW COMPLETE!!! Breakfast is located in our new, beautiful lobby. When you're back in the area, please come visit. We know you'll love it!

Safe travels!

Reviewed 20 February 2012

We were here for a wedding. The hotel was undergoing renovation - but that did not change the friendliness or the customer service of the hotel staff. The staff was wonderful. Breakfast was great. Rooms were cleaned and the service - what I expect from a Hilton property. I want to come back to see the changes in the lobby and enjoy another weekend at this hotel.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 February 2012

The staff at the hotel were very courteous, friendly and helpful. Our room was very comfortable and clean. We would absolutely stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 February 2012

My husband and I recently stayed at the Hampton Inn in Niceville. They were currently remodeling the lobby and some rooms. We were startled at first, but Pam and Christine were extremely friendly; so we decided to stay. We room was very clean, and the bed was the most comfortable bed I have stayed in for a hotel. We had just recently stayed at an IP Suite in Biloxi, and the bed not as comfortable, nor was the staff. Since we were just wanting to relax and unwind, we kept the “do not disturb” sign on the door the entire time we were there. Housekeeping was so quiet on the floor, that we never knew that had been to our room or on the floor. We found a nice typed note under the door stating that saw the sign and did not want to disturb us, but if we wanted room service to call them by 1:00 pm. So when I did call, there was no problem, and the room looked inviting as though we had just arrived. The staff (especially Pam and Christine) was so accommodating for any request. I was trying to find a nice place to take my husband for a surprise that I had planned for him. So as I was leaving the hotel with my husband for dinner, I tell Pam what kind of place that I am looking for to pull this surprise off. She takes my cell phone number and a short while later she called with not only the name of a place, but directions to the location. She also told me to call her back if that was not what I was looking for, and she would assist me further. Long story short, I highly recommend this location for anyone looking for an extremely comfortable and clean room, superior customer service and overall relaxing stay at a great price. We will be back again.

Room Tip: Our room was quiet and the bed was extremely comfortable. The location was perfect, as we were not r...
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lloyd B
Reviewed 6 February 2012

Will stay here EVERYTIME i travel to Niceville, Florida. Clean and Comy rooms. Excellent staff that will meet all your needs! Breakfast was great. Excellent overall experience!!!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 2 February 2012

Currently the lobby is going through a facelift. The staff are so wonderful that you don't mined the mess. The breakfast is in one of the hotel's room... close quarters but still nice spread.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Niceville
5.8 km away
12.8 km away
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Destin
17.8 km away
Courtyard by Marriott Sandestin at Grand Boulevard

Been to Hampton Inn Niceville-Eglin Air Force Base? Share your experiences!