Hampton Inn Niceville-Eglin Air Force Base
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
View Hotel
All reviewsbay bridgetoll bridgebusiness tripquiet locationbreakfast staffthe breakfast areahome away from homedestin arearocky bayoushort drivevery nice hotelrooms were very cleangreat place to stayfront desk staffdefinitely stay here againeasy accessfl
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 May 2012

We arrived at the Hampton Inn, Niceville on May 1 after a long day of air travel. Eric, the front desk person, welcomed us and quickly checked us in. He let us know what time breakfast would be served the next morning (6 am to 10 am) and assured us he would be at the desk through the night if there was anything we needed. When we got to our room, which was clean, cool and comfortable we were pleasantly surprised there was a bag of M&Ms for my husband and I to share.

The next morning we enjoyed a variety of breakfast items and appreciated the helpfulness of the breakfast staff.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 May 2012

Niceville Hampton Inn is just simply the best. I travel to Eglin at least twice a month, my co-workers laugh at me for they love the beach so they chose the hotels in FT Walton Beach but for me Hampton Inn in Niceville is like my second home and Michele, Tonja, Karolin and the rest of the staff make me feel like family. They always do something above and beyond the call of duty to show you that they really care and appreciate your business. When I leave I always start talking to them about my return trip, these 3 employees is the only reason I chose Hampton Inn in Niceville.

Room Tip: not a bad room yet
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
mlhartley, General Manager at Hampton Inn Niceville-Eglin Air Force Base, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2012

Dear Ronnie V

You hold a special place in our hearts, too. Thank you for recognizing Tonya and Karolh for their excellent service. They define hospitality in Niceville.

Reviewed 8 May 2012

Karolin, the front desk clerk was the sweetest person. The breakfast was good, had turkey sausage with egg omelet and waffles. We had no complaints.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 May 2012

I came here for a business trip. The staff was absolutely fantastic. Very friendly and helpful. The kind of service you don't normally see any more. Very nice stay!

• Stayed: May 2012
Reviewed 8 May 2012

Good location wrt Eglin and surrounding leisure activities. The staff is simply outstanding!

Room Tip: Standard Hampton Inn - the staff is what sets it apart.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business