“lovely place for brunch or lunch!!”
Review of Keylime Bistro

Keylime Bistro
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed April 4, 2018

Man! was I grateful that this place offered regular menu on Easter. no overpriced Easter buffet. The service was quick and friendly... on Sundays there is a very nice sounding gentleman who plays nice tunes on a guitar, very enjoyable atmosphere. I leave you with a photo of my yummy salmon eggs benedict

1  Thank Angie C
Write a ReviewReviews (1,733)

Reviewed April 2, 2018

The stuffed Grouper is awesome! The crab rolls are also very good for an appy. This place has the best key lime pie you will ever have. It is better then I could find in Key West.

2  Thank ChrisRockway
Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

We stopped in for drinks, apps and key lime pie around 4pm. There was no wait because they weren’t serving dinner yet. Had our three teens with us. Wonderful service, live music and great pie!!! I have eaten a lot of key lime pie in my days, this one was so good we bought a whole one to go!!!!!

2  Thank Elina P
Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

The coconut shrimp was phenomenal, as well as the risotto. The key lime pie was some of the best I have ever had and the atmosphere was very nice. I would recommend showing up earlier, as it gets busier and busier as 6:00 comes around.

2  Thank Colleenfrank
Reviewed March 30, 2018 via mobile

Great drinks, great food and awesome staff. Thanks Eric, our waiter for being awesome. The key lime pie was amaaaaazing. Had the bistro Benedict and the lime hollandaise sauce was an
Interesting touch to the classic breakfast dish.